Chapter 59: First Time Love

If you aren't ready, don't let anyone pressure you. You both should be ready.

___

(A/N)
Yikes, smut. I'm so embarressed.

Jaimie-mae looked over herself in the floor length mirror, examining the silky, short babydoll dress she brought a week ago, just to surprise Fabian. It was in his favorite color and she had the matching Calvin kleins under it. She eventually took them off because she could see the line through her dress.

The both of them had bought a set of Calvins because Fabian thought it would be cool to match underwear secretly.

She was waiting for him to come home from his haircut patiently and thought she might as well set up something cute for him.

She had put a color changing diffuser on his bedside table and she had also straightened up the room and added a few flowers around as well.

She was excited but also slightly nervous. Sure he had seen her naked before, but she'd never really dressed up for him before. For some reason, he had been pushing back the request she had made and she thought it was because he just didn't want to have it with anyone unexperienced but then she heard him talking over the phone with Malakai saying he had never taken anyones virginity so he was scared he would hurt her.

She intended on making him just as comfortable as he would her.

"Jaimie! Im back." The sound of the door shutting had her scrambling out of the bathroom and towards the livingroom which was connected to the kitchen.

"Sorry i came in so late, i was getting us a piz-" Fabian's sentece broke off abruptly when he saw Jaimie-mae standing there in a cute little silk dress with no bra. "Hey, beautiful," he said in a slight daze.

She grinned happily. "Hi Fabe."

He licked and then bit his bottom lip as he trailed his eyes from her head to her painted toes.

"What's this?"

"I wanted to look cute for you today." She spun in a circle to prove her point. The dress lifted a bit showing off her bare butt.

He set the pizza down, almost missing the island and stepped forward. "Go to my room baby."

Her cheeks flamed up into an intense blush and she raced towards his bedroom with an excited but nervous squeal.

She crawled up onto his bed and fixed the dress, laying it neatly over her thighs as she waited.

When he came in, he was already out of his socks, shoes, shirt and his hair was ruffled crazily, but in a very ruggedly handsome way.

He was nearing the bed but then he stopped abruptly. "Hold on a second, i gotta go wash my hands real quick."

Jaimie-mae huffed and squirmed around as he sprinted out of the room. He came back quickly with his hands still damp, but she didn't care.

He dove onto the bed and tackled her with kisses all over her face. She spluttered with laughter as he peppered kisses down her whole body. "You smell good," he mumbled into her neck.

She giggled in reply and tilted her head up so he could have more access to her neck.

He leaned up and looked into her blue eyes. "I want to make this as easy as possible for you okay. If it hurts too much, you have to tell me. Don't act like it doesn't to please me, if it hurts too much you tell me and i'll slow down. Promise?"