chapter nine

Cas waited patiently for Dean to arrive. He hadn't seen him in a few days, and couldn't wait any longer. Finally, he heard a knock on the door. There he was, standing there with his sparkly green eyes that made Cas melt. "Dean," he whispered, as he pulled him into the house. When they got inside Cas closer the door and locked it. He pulled Dean into a long passionate kiss. "I've missed you so much." Without breaking the kiss, they made their way too the couch.

"So, what movie are we watching?"

"I was thinking Spiderman Homecoming. I mean Tom Holland is adorable, plus RDJ's kinda a daddy if you ask me." Dean laughed and agreed with Cas. "Alright, Spiderman Homecoming it is." Cas grabbed the dvd and popped it into the player. He ran back to the couch, and jumped into Dean's arms, nuzzling into his chest.

...

"Does your mom know?" Dean asked, about halfway through the movie. "Know what?"

"About us?" Cas smirked. "Dean Winchester, are you implying that you're my boyfriend?" Deans cheeks became hot, "Oh, no, I just-" He was just off by Cas's loud laughs. "Oh, Dean. But to answer your question, no she doesn't know. I haven't exactly...come out yet."

"It's okay, neither have I." Cas grabbed Dean's hand and interlocked their fingers. "Really?" Dean kisses him on the head softly. "Really." Cas laid back down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He knew this was the time to ask him about the bruises and why he was missing school so much, but he was so afraid.

He rubbed his thumb, back and forth on Dean's thigh, while Dean rubbed his hair. "D-dean?" he whispered softly. "Yes, Cas." He tried his best to ease into it. "Is everything okay?" He could feel Dean tense up. "What, what do you mean?"

"I don't know, it just seems like something is bothering you." Dean stood up, pushing Cas aside. "I'm fine, Cas. Listen, I've gotta get going."

"Dean, if it's something I said I'm sorry. Please don't go."

"It's not you, I promise. I just really have to go. I'm sorry, Cas." Cas didn't say anything as he watched Dean walk out the door. He felt like crying, but didn't. He didn't understand these feelings and he didn't understand Dean. What am I gonna do?