Part 11

Arabella's POV

My alarm went off at four pm, signaling that it's time I get up and go get ready for ballet.

I get ready, go to the kitchen and grab my 2litre purple water bottle. I walk outside because I really need to leave, yet Shawn isn't here.

I really hope he didn't forget, if he's not here in five minutes I'll have to organize another lift.

I look down at my phone mindlessly while waiting for Shawn to come.

Next thing I hear a car pulling up causing me to lift my gaze from my phone. I lock my phone and walk towards the car as the window rolls down.

"Should I ask why you're here." I ask smiling at him, leaning on the window with my dance bag around my shoulder.

"Shawn couldn't make it, so I'm the next best thing, come on in love." He says. I lean off the window and hop into the car, placing my dance bag onto the floor in front of me.

"So I assume you know where you're going." I ask leaning back smirking.

"Not a single clue, but for you I'd find it." He says grinning like the Cheshire Cat, which obviously causes me to blush.

"Such a flirt styles." I say rolling my eyes at him, bringing a low chuckle from him. I tell him where to go and he puts it into google maps.

"By now you should just be my personal driver." I say giggling.

"Definitely something I wouldn't mind." He says winking while pulling up to my studio.

"Thanks again." I say grabbing my bag and leaving the car. "I assume you're my lift home."

"Guess you'll have to wait and see." He says cheekily. He smiles and I turn and walk into the studio.

"And five, six, seven, eight, and one, yes Arabella!" Ms K exclaimed excitedly as I finally did the step perfectly.

The last 15 minutes were honestly amazing while they lasted, however, nothing good lasts.

"Sorry I'm late." The voice comes from the door, as she strolls in as if she's got all the time in the world.

"Since it's your second class I'll give you some lee way, however I will not tolerate tardiness in my studio." Ms K says to Chloe, causing her to roll her eyes.

Soon the class was over and we were warming down.

"Okay, I need you all to let me know if you'll be signing up for competition season, I'll put the list up now, I'm taking it down tomorrow night. So please decide quickly as we have a lot to do." Ms K said.

Everyone was in the room but occupied with their own conversations while I walked up to my teacher.

"Yes Arabella, are you competing this year my darling, oh you must." She says gushingly.

"Ms K, please will you write my name, I am definitely competing, but I don't want Chloe know that I am because she'd tell everyone if she found out." I told her softly. She shook her head and laughed.

"Darling, do you not think it's a sign you should just tell everybody now?" She asked softly.

"I'm not ready for that, besides it's not necessary, I don't need that attention." I say to her smiling lightly.

"Okay darling. I'll transfer you to another class without Chloe." She says and takes the list, already having Juliet written down and placing it on the shelf.

As everyone lines up to sign up, me at the back, I just stand there waiting for them to move out the doorway so I can leave. As everyone's done I hear a voice next to me.

"So you're not competing?" Chloe asks smirking.

I stay silent while shrugging. Oh If only she knew.

"Good, it would be a shame to have you represent the studio." She spat, walking out the door. I roll my eyes walking behind her and out the door.

I walk into the parking lot, smiling at the thought of Harry coming to fetch me, only to see Shawn's car there. My smile slightly faltered and I mean so slightly that you wouldn't notice unless you were analyzing me.

I walk to the car to see Chloe hanging into the side window.

"Ugh, fine I'll see you later." She huffs annoyingly. She better not be talking to my brother, or I'd rather walk home. I hear the front window close signaling that she's gone, thank goodness. I've had enough Chloe in one day, more than I can handle.

I get into the backseat, not bothering to ask Chloe to move so I could sit in the front. Totally not worth it. I chuck my bag in and soon follow, lying back onto it.

"Hey kiddo, how was dancing." Shawn said making me smile.

"Tiring, signed up for competition season today, well I mean, I can't let Chloe find out about my stage name, because she'd tell everyone and then everyone would know, and I don't want anyone to know. I honestly don't even know why she joined my studio in the first place. Like it's really making my life difficult, I mean, on the bright side my heads feeling a bit better though." I say ranting, eyes still closed lying back on my bag.

"Should I even ask?" I shot up, knocking my head on the door panel which was behind my head causing me to groan, dropping my head back down. "Again love, really?"

I turn my head slightly to look into the mirror at the front of the car to see Shawn eyeing me quizzically with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at him and turn my head back to the ceiling. I just silently groan however luckily I'm able to slip into a peaceful sleep.