43. I want you

Zaan's pov:

I felt too hot so I started removing my clothes in which she helped me. I am only verying briefs now. She was in her lingerie. She wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She moved closer to me but something felt wrong. Her touch doesn't feel, right? Even though my mind is so not working now but My heart can feel this is not want it. I slowly pushed her away from me.

I said,"Don't touch me."

She said,"What happened, Zaan?"

She tried to move closer but I pushed her again and said,"This is wrong."

She said,"Don't think Zaan just feel. You want me. You need me. I know you are in pain. I can help you. Nothing is right or wrong. It just about how we feel."

She wrapped her around my neck and hugged me just then door to our room got opened.

Someone entered my eyes are blurry. I can't see properly.

I felt someone pulled her away from me and dragged her outside. It's a man.

He said,"I will take care of her. You take care of him." He left

She walked towards me and hugged me tightly. Her touch felt so different and good. I can feel her concern and love in it unlike the previous girl.

She said,"Are you okay? I was so worried. I thought you accepted her offer."

Offer? Whose? Why can't I recall anything? I feel dizzy whenever I tried to think.

She said,"Wear your clothes. Let's go home. "

She tried to help me get up. I shook my head in no. I can't I feel dizzy.

She said,"What happened? Do you need something. Let me get you water"

She tried to move away but I caught her hand and pulled her closer. I need only one thing and for sure that is not water. Before she can replay anything. I lied her on bed and came on top of her.

I said,"I want you."

Maahi's pov:

I was so worried. I can't wait to reach the place. This time I will not jump to conclusions. I will wait and talk with Zaan to understand what exactly happened. I will not make the same mistake again. I love him and I can't lose him no matter what.

When we reached hotel Rizwan got the room number from reception. We quickly got to their room and opened the door. I was shocked to see Laila in Zaan's arms. What the hell is happening here?

Rizwan immediately dragged Laila away from him then wrapped her in blanket and took her outside.

I walked towards me and hugged me tightly.

I said,"Are you okay? I was so worried. I thought you accepted her offer."

But he is not responding and kept looking at me. Something is wrong with him. I mived close to him but he is not drunk what happened to him?

I said,"Wear your clothes. Let's go home. "

I tried to help him get up but he grabbed his head like he is in pain. He was not able to srand properly on his legs. He staggered and sat on bed. What the hell did Laila do to him?

I asked,"What happened? Do you need something. Let me get you water"

I tried to move away but he caught my hand and pulled me closer. Something is definitely wrong. Zaan has not touched me like this in a while. Laila definitely gave him some drug which is making him behave like this. I have to take him to doctor. I tried to reach my phone but he pushed me on bed and came on top of me.

He said,"I want you."

No no he is not in his senses. He must have some reason why he is staying away from me because when I decided not allow him to touch me luke simple touch like holding hands, kiss or hug. I saw how irritated and upset he got. It gave me sense of security that he still wants me but something is stopping him from making love to me. Is it the same reason as before that he don't want make me pregnant?

My thoughts halted when I felt him kiss my neck. I wanted to stop him because he don't know what is doing but I longed so much for his touch. I was confused what to do? Should I let him do what he is doing or stop him which is right thing to do. May be it's not wrong if we continue because we are husband and wife. We have right on each other but still...ahhhhh what should I do?

Finally I decided I will stop him. I tried push him away and I said,"We can't do it, Zaan."

He said,"Please don't say no. Please. I really need this. Please."

How can I say no to him? It's so push him away once it took all my will but he is being so persistent. I gave in at last and we became one again after 49 days.

When I woke up next day in the morning. Zaan was still sleeping. I got freshen up and ordered breskfast. I thought of waking up Zaan.

I sat beside him and slowly shook him and said,"Zaan."

He slowly openes his eyes then he hold of his hand. He looked around and said,"What is this place? What I am doing here?"

I said,"That we will discuss later first drink this it will help you. I took the tablet which she gave me after sometime I felt better."

He said,"What happened tell now? I was in car with Laila we were driving. We stopped to drink water as she was thristy then- then..it's kind blurry after that. I don't remember."

She must have mixed that drug in his water.

I said,"Have you drank the water?"

He said,"yes, few sips."

I sighed. Now I get it what happened.

He said,"Now will you say something?"

I was about to answer him but I got call from Rizwan. He told me that he want to discuss something important with both me and Zaan. I was reluctant but he said it's very important.

I said,"Let's have breakfast then we will go home. We will discuss the matter there."

He agreed. I hope he takes it well. Only problem with Zaan is his short temper. Rizwan brings worse out of him.

Hope you are enjoying :)