06

Changbin has been working for Hyunjin for two weeks now and whether he liked to admit it or not, he actually gained a lot of respect for the younger.

He thought that Hyunjin was just some annoying rich celebrity but after seeing his schedules and stuff, he realized Hyunjin works hard for his money and kind of understands now why he got mad at him for messing up his expensive things.

"Hyunjin you're invited to a party Friday night with a bunch of other top celebrities, do you want to go?" Changbin asks. They were driving back from filming a night scene for Hyunjin's drama.

"Hmm, what do I have that day?" Hyunjin replied.

"You actually don't have much, you're just filming a commercial for coke."

"Not sure." Hyunjin moved closer and rested his head on Changbin's shoulder. "Who's party?"

"Lee Felix's"

"Only if you want to go, if you don't then nah."

"What? I'm coming?" Changbin said shocked.

"Of course." Hyunjin mumbled then dozed off.

Changbin smiled and tried not to move to disturb the younger.

The car went over a bump, Hyunjin groaned and snuggled even closer.

Before going to bed Changbin decided to check Hyunjin's email.

He scrolled through them, none of them were really important but there was one that caught his eye.

from: noreply@gmail.com
to: hwang.business@gmail.com

don't think you're safe now hyunjin, i will wait for the opportunity and kill you

"Who the fuck is this." He mumbled.

He didn't pay it much attention and just blocked the sender and went to sleep.

The next day was Thursday, Changbin didn't have any afternoon classes, so he decided just to stay in the library at school and do some work before he had to go to Hyunjin.

"Changbin hyung."

The said male looks up from his computer and in front of him was someone wearing a black mask, sunglasses and a baseball cap, but he could already tell it was Hyunjin from his voice.

"Why are you here?" He asked, confused why a celebrity is in his uni's library right now.

"I came looking for you." Hyunjin replied as if it was obvious.

"Why? I start later today, and you have no schedule right now."

"What? I can't look for my favourite person?" Hyunjin said then sat down in front of him.

"You must be looking for me for a reason." Changbin said, blushing slightly.

"Okay well- we need to go shopping for an outfit to wear to Felix's party tomorrow." Hyunjin explained. "And I wanna just go with you, it's boring shopping with my stylist."

"Pleaseeee." He added when he noticed he older was silently thinking.

"Fine." Changbin said getting up and closing his computer.

"Yay! I love you hyung!" Hyunjin smiled and held up two finger hearts.

Changbin blushed, then looked away so that the younger didn't see how red his face got.

"L-lets just go."

~~

they really are the cutest 💗💝💗💞💗🤧😞