Father Dearest

Astrid POV

"So your dad is coming to visit you what's the problem again" Arista says her voice muffled from all the food in her mouth. "My father never visits me willingly... he probably wants something from me" I say contemplating.

"Orrrr maybe he wants to see his daughter I'm sure everything is fine" Arista says patting my hand. It's lunch time which is funny how me and Arista meet up always at lunch. Cohen left once again only this time he called me to let me know.

"I received urgent news from back home... I shall be back in a couple of days. I miss you dearly my love". I remember his sweet words from our conversation the other day. Something strange happens within my body as I start to feel a warm fuzzy feeling.

I tune back to reality listening to Arista rant and rave about some guy who is obsessed with her. "I mean he even has a picture of me in his wallet I'm thinking about getting a restraining order" Arista growls out eating some fries.

I shake my head in agreement, we chat some more until a figure stops at our table. We look up to see Fiorela the stupid annoying elf, a smirk still on her face. "You ladies mind if I sit here" she asked already pulling out a chair to sit. "I know this bitch did not sit down" Arista mutters with a frown.

I try to hold back my laughter as Arista eats her food with a frown. "I heard that anyway I did not come over here to start problems I just wanted to inform you on some... lethal information" she says seriously.

Me and Arista look at each other before waiting for Fionela to continue." Not here the information I have is very top secret meet me at dawn near the garden we will discuss then" she whispers before getting up and swiftly walking away.

"Are you seriously thinking about meeting up with that chick, I mean she seems a little off to me" Arista rants watching the elf walk away.

There is only one way to find out...

***

"Damn it's so dark I can barely see shit" Arista complains. Now I'm starting to regret asking her to come with me. "Hush before we get caught" I snapped at her before quietly tiptoeing to the school garden.

We make our way outside easily spotting the white haired elf sitting on a bench. "Finally I thought you would have stood me up, oh and you brought your sidekick along" Fionela says now standing up with a smirk.

"Keep talking and you'll end up into a nice elf stew" Arista growls hair already growing on her hands. "Down doggy I wouldn't want to have to scold you" she taunts back. I step in between the two "alright that's enough just tell me what you came to tell me so we can go back to bed" I all but snap at the elf.

"Whatever onto more important matters its about your... father" she starts with hesitation. "What about my father" I asked confused I mean I know my father is well known due to his title but how did Fionela know him?

"He seems to be on some sort of rampage... his aura is very different, I don't know him very well but he used to work with my father. Apparently my father noticed something different about him...something very dark".

I take in everything Fionela told me feeling shocked. Knowing my father he was very reserved, he liked to be alone often and was always working. "Well that is weird but I'm sure its nothing in fact my father is coming to visit me tomorrow afternoon. I'll see if I notice anything weird" I finish not worrying about anything.

"You don't understand... your father posses- Arista finally speaks up interrupting Fionela "Stop putting shit into her head about HER father". Fionela shocked steps back a frown on her face.

"Fine but when he starts causing havoc around our world do not come to me for help" the elf snaps disappearing in seconds.

What the hell just happened?

***

Seth's POV

"Sir the carriage is ready for your departure" one my guards inform me. "Excellent" I praise him walking down the stairs. My body feeling the new energy coursing through my veins. I felt invincible.

"Darling are you off to meet Astrid now" my beautiful wife greets me with a kiss. "Yes but before that I am due for a meeting with the council do not wait up for me tonight I will be back late" I say giving her one last peck before making my way to the awaiting carriage.

Looks like its time for a little family reunion..