Chapter 20/The Possessed Hybrid

Copyright © 2014 by Annalyn Smith

I made this story. I made the characters. All rights are reserved to moi(I never said this in the beginning!

UNedited so don't judge!

Hi! I hope you like this chap! This one is really long!

👇 👇 👇

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

👇👇👇

"Did you just say I'm going to die? Like really dead? Not vampire dead? Because I'm already vampire dead!" I pace back and forth in the grass trying to process what she just said.

"I have seen this snowflake a few times. The intricate spirals and designs give you the time, the place, the date and how you're going to die. They never lie." Thanks for getting my hopes up that there might be a slight possibility of my life living on. I really don't want to die. That would just suck.

"There has to be some way to stop this from growing." My voice sound frantic but I have a right to be.

"Well we can stop it from growing for a bit but after that there is no way to stop it from killing you." I laugh. Great way to start my first year of school.

"A snowflake...is my down fall." I hear Mrs.Ladova chuckle a bit at my sense of humor. "But what is the thing that will slow my death down?"

"Either you kill one person every full moon. Or you get a witch to do a spell." That is an easy choice.

I extend my hand toward Mrs.Ladova so she can get up. "Witch wing here we come!" I start walking into the school. Mrs.Ladova follows.

"Are you sure? You already have a powerful witch almost making your every move. This might let her do whatever she wants with you." Do I want to risk getting Crystal into my head?

"What more could she do with me? Make me dry hump a statue in the witches garden to show some sort of defiance?"

"Well I got just the witch to do it." I perk up when she says that.

"Who?" We walk into the witch wing to see someone already standing and waiting for us. I guess witches can sense when they're needed.

"My daughter." First I find out that my parent aren't my actual parent. Then I find out that Derek is my father and my mother got killed by my grandfather. Now I find out that Mrs.Ladova has a daughter. And this daughter is a full fledge witch. My life is really starting to feel like a soap opera.

When the witch looks at me her whole demeanor changes. "She is possessed by an evil spirit."

"Well that evil spirit is your aunt so you should be a little nicer to her or she will give you some weird juju to you or something." I say and she shuts up. I guess that could actually happen.

"Why do you want me?" We walk to the same dorm room I was supposed to get my spell for walking in sunlight but then I just turned into a big furry wolf and ran away. Fond memories here.

Mrs.Ladova looks at me and I roll my eyes. I pull up my shirt enough so the witch can look at the snowflake. She gasps. "We need you to slow this down." I hear Mrs.Ladova tell her.

"I can't tamper with prophecies! That's against the witches rules."

"Is there really a rule book about for witches?!" She nods. "Is it against the rules to try to help someone live longer?!" I scream pulling down my shirt.