Fourteen

Today, you decided to walk from the bus stop to your school. The vehicles on the road rushes to their work while you walk with your earphones on. Your hand grips the strap of your bag as you enjoy the sun peeking from the clouds.

Your baby pink sneakers hit the glittering pavement as you hum. A hand taps your shoulder and you look at the owner of it.

A brown wavy hair covers the boy's forehead like always, he wore an oversized white shirt, its sleeves almost reaching his elbows, a black sneaker and a black jeans with a big rip on both knees, his camera bag on his shoulder and on top of that, Jeon Jungkook was smiling at you.

His teeth were showing and the sides of his eyes crinkled. It was like he was so ready to make your day brighter just by his smile.

"Are you heading to the threatre room?" He said once he catch up to you.

You tried to not make it obvious that you were so happy heading to school with him as you nod and look straight ahead of you.

"Wah, there's like a couple of days left before the play, are you okay? Are you feeling nervous?" He said as he threw you a glance, still smiling. He waves back whenever he sees classmates of his waving at him as they were also heading to school.

Some had their eyes on Jungkook then it goes to you, some girls with their friends did they same, the only difference was they ended up talking about you. Putting their hand to cover their mouths even though it was obvious they were whispering about you being next to Jeon Jungkook.

"Mhm." You said, just to not let the conversation die. You would be lying if you said you're not nervous when he's near you or talking to you, your hands would speak for you with its sweat.

Your eyes widened and your breath hitched when he put his arm around your shoulder, squeezing you to his side. "Dont be nervous, Im sure it'd turn out great." He says.

And you let out an akward laugh, "Y-yeah, Im sure too."

The students were already going in their rooms while some are walking on the hallways, with the play coming in this week, the administration decided to excuse you to every subject that the play may affect.

"Is everybody here?" You heard Kiara's loud voice echoing from the entrance of the theatre room.

Jeon Jungkook was only behind you, even though you dont see the members from here, you can already hear Kiara's authorative voice.

You saw them gathered on the center front of the stage, all of them facing Kiara who was doing a head count. "Where's Y/n?" She asked.

"Im here!" You said as you raise your hand. You quickly head towards them and stood beside Kiara while you let Jungkook wander again on the theatre room all alone.

"There's still someone missing." Kiara mumbled as she count again.

"Where's Soyoung?" She immediately asked.

Nobody answered but somebody raise their hand, "I talked to her last night and she was having a high fever. She's probably taking a rest or something."

"Will she be able to be present on the day of the play?" Kiara asked, although she was very much irritated, she should be considerate too. She sighed heavily as she shake us off.

"Go to the backstage. Check if your clothes are on the right size." She said, "Y/n, go with them. I think Soyoung and you have the same frame and size. Go try her gown." She said as she sat on the chair.

You nodded and head towards the backstage. Everybody was already busy finding the right costume for their roles while you walk toward the girl with round glasses who had a tape measure over her shoulders and hands on the gowns that was hanged on the rack.

You tap on her shoulder gently, "Excuse me, where's the gown for Soyoung?" You asked.

She adjusted her glasses with her finger as she look at you. "Soyoung is a princess right?" She asked as she look at the racks.

Her hand searches for the right gown, "Aha." She said as she pull out a hanger with a traditional Korean dress. The top was a baby blue with a logo in the middle and the skirt was baby pink with a light blue lining in the end, it was designed with intricate gold lines.

"Here. Let me help you put it on." She said as she led you to a cubicle.

Once she helped you with the gown, she also braided your hair and put an accessory on top of it. "Thank you." You said as you smile at her.

The actors were still at the back stage, putting finishing touches to their costumes and adjusting it to their right size while you stood there waiting for Kiara to enter the backstage and check all of you.

You heard a series of camera shuttering inside the backstage. Jungkook's probably doing his job already while you adjust the ties of your gown.

"Y/n?" You heard a voice call on you and you turned to look at the one who called you.

You saw Jungkook standing near you with his camera near his face. His eyes wide and staring at you while his lips parted. You crack a smile at him and your heart almost melt when he returned the smile.

"It suits you." He said.

"Stop joking." You chuckled as you try to hide the blush on your cheeks.

He shook his head. "No. Really, you look beautiful." He said, now serious.

The smile on your face also fades away as you stare back at him, the blush you were trying to hide now so visible.