39. mere

"What just happened?" Momo asked stunned in place her eyes locked on Bakugo's receding figure.

He's being stupid so I left him to sort out his shit.

"It's nothing," I dismissed smiling at her confused expression. "What did you want to ask me?"

I act like this is normal but it really isn't I really should go check on him.

"Todoroki and I have your Dad." Momo muttered frantically looking back at where the heroes were gathered.

She's nervous.

"Hey don't worry he really likes cats you can probably bribe him with sleeping bags if you need to." I shrugged patting her shoulder.

He would probably let you win for one sleeping bag tbh.

"Does he have any other weaknesses?" She asked pulling a notebook from out of nowhere.

Mom I guess???

"He really likes Mom and he hates the barber." That's all I can think of.

Hopefully that's good enough.

"Anything with his quirk?" Momo pushed quickly jotting down notes.

oH HIS QUIRK.

"It's useless on me so really you should just take me with you I don't want to be in a group with Midoriya and Bakugo I really don't want to die take me away." I groaned throwing myself on the ground.

"I'll ask your Dad." She smiled tucking away the notebook and walking away.

WHAT A QUEEN.

I guess I should find Bakugo and win him over with my hippo charm.

Get ready to be seduced by a gorgeous hippo woman.

"FUCK YOU MIDORIYA." A loud primal scream filled the air.

There's my ugly orangutan man.

Y/N your joking isn't helping.

Yes it is you idiot.

Bakugo stared at the side of the large building his eyes steely with rage.

He's probably thinking something like 'fuck u midoriya u ruin everything u stole my juice box when we were little i never want to fight with u u nasty pants and on top of that u stole my girlfriend from me fuck you.'

"Fuck you Midoriya you ruin everything." He barked out spitting on the ground.

That's exactly what I said.

"Hey Bakugo what's up." I grimaced at him.

I don't want to touch this hot plate of waffles.

"Fuck off."

I remember why I decided to let him go off again.

"That's no way to talk to me when I'm trying to help you." I snapped back staring at his face.

Maybe I'll just leave again.

"WILL TODOROKI AND YAOYOROZU GET READY FOR THE FIRST MATCH." Grandma Chiyo shouted over the intercom.

Good luck guys.

"Go watch them fight and leave me alone." Bakugo rolled his eyes tossing his hair back.

Stop being rude.

"I came here to help you." I muttered continuing to stare him down.

Unless you don't want it.