Part 3

Luca's POV

We were sitting on the couch in his living room, and Lucian was giving me this dominant look, making me want to tell him everything.

''Well... Where do I start? You probably already guess that I'm an Omega...''
''Yeah... It was pretty clear by the scent...''
''Well, since we're rogues, we don't really have ranks... Well, we kinda see Marcus as our 'Alpha' since he's the circus king.'' He grinned a bit. ''Well... I born in McCarthy, Alaska, and moved to Whitehorse, Yukon-territory, Canada, when I was 5 years old.''

''So, you moved to Canada?'' He smiled at me.
''Yeah... And stayed there till I was 9... My mother knew mom and dad before she died, which is the reason they are my parents now... They picked me up when I was 9 since I was living in the forest in a small cabin and I didn't know any of my relatives.'' I was looking at my knees before I faced him. ''I was living alone for around a year I think...'' I could see his smile drop, ''I knew how to hunt, how to find water, how to defend myself, what to do and what not to do. I knew how to survive. But if it hasn't been for my mother, I wouldn't have been alive right now.''

''That's horrible...'' He said with a sad face.
''It's was in the beginning, but it's in the past now,'' I said with a small smile. ''I was pretty shy when they came to pick me up, I hissed as if I was a cat.'' He chuckled. ''After that, I became their youngest. I was homeschooled and I became a tightrope dancer and acrobats, till I was 15 and wanted to go to a normal high school. But I still go home now and then since it's my house.''

''So how was your high school life?''
''Pretty good. I had good grades, great friends, an amazing roommate, and a boyfriend. I went to parties until I got with Mabel during my first heat...''

''Oh...'' He said with a sad smile, ''so, are you looked for any college or university? I mean, it must be hard to find one there match your schedule with Mabel...'' He asked, I couldn't do anything else then starred at him.
''Well... I'm not looking for one...'' I looked away.
''Why not?'' Lucian asked and took my hand as I heard the baby monitor go off. I stood up and shook his hand off me before I started to walk towards the stairs, ''Luca, tell me, why not?'' I stopped and sighed.
''I didn't finish high school...'' I said as walked upstairs.

Lucian's POV

While I was waiting for Luca to get back down I thought about what Luca had told me, the only thing there get me out of my thoughts was when I receive a phone call from one of my dad's business partner, Dimitrios Ivanov, which will become my business partner when I turn 25 next month, so I pressed the green button.

''да,'' [Yes] I said in Russian.
''Lucian, I have already told you, that we don't have to talk in Russian since we don't talk that often,'' Dimitrios said with his thick Russian accent.
''Then what do you want, Dimitrios?''
''Well, I'm doing some business near your area for the next two weeks and so I thought about coming over for coffee tomorrow if you're not busy?''

''I don't mind...'' I said as I heard steps coming down the stairs, ''and I don't think my mate mind meeting you...''
''Mate? You finally found your mate?''
''да...'' [Yes] I looked over at Luca who was standing by the stairs, looking at me.
''Well, then I think we can take that cup coffee tomorrow if you're feeling well then just call me first... Congratulations by the way.''
''Спасибо, скоро увидимся...'' [Thank you, I will see you soon...] I said and hung up.

''Why is my beautiful mate just standing by the stairs, instead of sitting beside me?'' I asked as he looked at me as I touched the seat next to me telling to sit.
''I didn't want to distract you from your conversation...'' Luca tells me as he walks over to me. But to my surprise, he didn't choose to sit beside me, instead, he placed himself opposite of me and sat on the facing me. ''Well... I have good and bad news... So, what do you want first?''

''The bad new...''
''Well, our heat will come in for the next month...''
''Yeah... So?''
''Well... I want us to get to know each other better before that happens, 'cause I remember how much it hurt before...'' I looked at him for a moment.

''I get it...'' I knew he wasn't a virgin anymore since he had been pregnant with Mabel, so no matter how much I wish he still was, he wasn't but neither am I. And I also know how much it was going hurt both of us if we didn't get satisfied. I can remember how Matthew had acted a few days after meeting Faith when she moved into the town. He asked me to tie him to his bed and I just handcuffed one of his hands to the bed and gave him a lot of tissues and a bottle of lube.

''And the good news?'' I asked as Luca gave me a smile and leaned closer.
''Cassie said that she would more than happy take Mabel during the heat...'' 
''That is good news,'' I gave him smirk, ''I think my business partner knew that when I told him about you, he said that he would come by tomorrow if we weren't in heat.''
''Business partner?'' He asked as he sat down beside me instead of the coffee table.

''Well, his my father's business partner until I take over later this year... It's not what I want to do with my life, but it's something I have to...'' I could feel his eyes on me, burning with curiosity. ''I'm going to tell you about it if you're telling me why you didn't finish high school.''
''Well... It's a long story...''
''Well baby... We have the rest of the day and all night to talk about it. I think we have time.''
''Fine, but you go first.''
''Alright...''

''Well, my mother is an event planner, so she plans parties, weddings, and other big events and my father is a businessman and have this big company that he wants me to take over when I turn 25, but...''
''It's not what you want, is it?'' 
''No, I was lucky that he would let me take my dream education before he forced me to take a business education...'' I sighed.
''So what did you really want to do?'' 
''I am educated as a mechanic since I really love old cars... But since I'm an only child and the Alpha, I have my responsibility I can't simply do what I want...''

Luca nodded as I pulled him on to my lap and into a hug which he seems to be okay with. ''God, I want to kiss you...'' I whispered into his ear.
''Okay... So just do it, Alpha...'' Luca looked up at me.
''Don't tease me, baby. I wouldn't be able to stop myself...'' I said as I buried my face in his neck so I could better take in his scent.
''A single kiss won't hurt... So, don't be a chicken and kiss me...''

After that I kissed him, slowly, I wanted to feel every single thing there was to feel. But as I was about to deepen the kiss, Luca pushes me away and smiled at me. ''If we don't stop now, we will probably never stop...'' 
''Right...''

''Did you still want to know what happened?''
''Of course.''
''Okay... But I need to know one thing first...''
''And that is?''

''Have you heard about the mass murder near Rainbow Lake in Canada?''