Part 6

Jacey Philips

—————-

From:Sincere🤕
Where the fuck you at
To:Sincere🤕
Can you leave me alone?
From:Sincere🤕
Jacey I will really kill yo bitch ass bring yo ass back here
To:Sincere🤕
That's a threat, and I could go show this to the police
From:Sincere🤕
I don't give a fuck and tell that nigga when I see him I'm beating his ass💯

Before I could reply Kaden snatched the phone out my hand seeing how annoyed I was. He started laughing.

"He said he gone beat my ass? Nigga on some" he hugged me

I just stayed in his hold as he rocked us back and forth. Kash came running in and started playing with some toys that were on the floor. I looked at him and smiled.

"Jacey" Kaden said making me look at him

"Yeah?" I asked

"What are we"

"Human beings" I joked

He laughed, "Nah for real. I been waiting for you I want us to be together"

"I don't know Kaden"

"I ain never gone put hands on you, so you can get them thoughts out ya head"

I rolled my eyes, "now you know I wasn't thinking nun like that"

"Well then what is it"

"Kaden last time we dated it was all love... in the beginning, but then you started switching up on me. I don't want that again, and with all you're relationships after me it was a cycle I saw in you. You'd be happily in love then it's like you just lost feelings outta nowhere."

"I'm changing though"

"Yeah and I can see that, because you barely used to come around when I first had him but now you have him everyday" I smiled

"So give me a chance"

"Kad-" I started before he cut me off.

"Jacey I love you and I want you to be mines . I'm not gone do nun to hurt you. Ever! We can be something, but you need to give me another chance. I promise I'll do right by you" he looked me in my eyes.

"Kaden I" I started "never mind. I'm gone give you this chance, you fuck up I'm never speaking to you again. Like ever" I told him.