Chapter 34- Stuck

Y/n's POV

We finally entered a small town and i peeked outside my window to take in the surrounding.. there were very few street lights and a small mart could be seen at a distance..
Jungkook parked the car near a small motel
"Whats this place jungkook?" I questioned him as we made our way inside..
"Its a small town and we are planning to construct a residential building here.."
"Excuse me ?!" Jungkook called out to the old lady at the counter
She turned and smiled at us
" 2 rooms please  " he said
"Sorry but we have only one spare room." She said pulling a kind smile
"Ohhhh...okay then ...i guess we ll be fine with a single room too." Jungkook said as he looked at me ...
Awkward..
The lady smiled ..she opened the drawer and gave us the key to the room...
The room was quiet simple with a simple wooden bed covered with plain white sheet that matched with plain white curtains...
i pulled the curtains and looked at the view outside..
The road outside was quiet with not a single person to spot...the only thing illuminating the road was the moonlight...

"Lets go!?"i heard jungkook say
"Where?" I asked
"To the construction site." He said
-
.. i shivered as the cold air engulfed me... it was so quiet around us..not a single house could be seen...After 10 minutes of walk the construction site finally came into my view...
i stopped to take in its existence... even though it was not done yet but i could tell they were planning to built a really huge building...
There were long iron rods all around,bricks,cement ..This was my first time visiting a construction site..
"Ok so your work starts here." Jungkook pulled me out of my thoughts..
"What??! You want me to work here too??"
"Miss y/n ! Do you keep on forgetting who you are and who owns you..stop complaining and start working."he ordered

"But its dark jungkook"i said
"No buts ..just listen to me understand." He raised his voice
"Okay what do you want me to do?" I asked him
"Go inside and note down whatever you see is complete." I nodded
"I ll be right back."he said and walked away
"Wait?where are you going?" I shouted but he avoided me and continued walking
Sighing i made my way inside the building..
-
Jungkook's POV
Grabbing my files i was about to leave when a mischievous idea came in my mind...
I placed the files back and grabbing my laptop i hopped on my bed
"Lets watch some series" i smiled to myself
"I had to catch up to supernatural anyways"
"It wont take long i promise y/n" i grinned to myself as i imagined her panicking...

I placed the files back and grabbing my laptop i hopped on my bed "Lets watch some series" i smiled to myself "I had to catch up to supernatural anyways" "It wont take long i promise y/n" i grinned to myself as i imagined her panicking

She can wait for me a little more right..that wont do any harm..lets go jungkook..lets scare her a little bit more... just a little bit
i smiled to myself as i played the episode..
-
Y/n's POV
30 minutes passed and jungkook wasn't here yet..
I was almost done with my work..but where is he?
Don't tell me something happened to him??what if he got kidnapped while he was on his way..
I started worrying as unusual scenarios started appearing in my mind...

Stop thinking about him y/n he is a jerk!!he probably isn't even returning and now you have to go all the way back on your own...