Part 11

"why are you still here?..."sanskar asked after standing beside swara.

"i am not getting sleep...why are you still awake?"swara said after looking at his side.

"what is troubling you?..."sanskar asked instead of giving her answer.swara moves her gaze away from him and looks forward.

"nothing...."

"then why are you standing here from 3 hours in this cold night...."sanskar said and his gaze moved down from her face to her wrist.

"what happened here?..."sanskar asked in worried voice and holds her arm and traces  his thumb on bruises on her wrist.swara hissed a little and keeps hand on his.

"how did you get these marks?.."

"leave my hand..."swara tried to pull her hand but sanskar holds it tightly and pulls her together.swara's eyes widened as distance between reduced to dangerous level.

"i asked something?...how did you get hurt?"sanskar asked,looking straight in her eyes.swara looks toward side,not wanting to look in his intense eyes.

"you are asking personal question,did you forget about contract...."swara said,continuously trying to free her wrist.

"is my question this much hard that you are bringing contract in this?..."sanskar asked with narrowed eyes.

"i just don't want things to get complicated between us......leave hand,please."swara said in helpless tone.

"apply ointment on this...."sanskar said,leaves her hand and walks toward room as they were in terrace.swara keeps hand on chest,thinking that why does it get sad whenever he leaves like this.

Sanskar stops in his track,comes back,removes his coat,put it on her shoulder.swara looks at coat then at him,both share a short eye lock.sanskar breaks it and leaves from there.

Sanskar was going out from when he saw file on swara's side table.his eyes get narrowed on it.

"what a office file doing on her side table?"sanskar thought confusingly then picks it up and opens it.sanskar chuckled humorlessly after reading this,shakes his head and puts it back,looks at swara who was coming inside the room and stops seeing him looking.

"if i ask something,will you give me answer honestly?"sanskar asked,stuffing his hand in pent pockets and stares at her face deeply.

"about what?...."

"did your mother hurt you because you didn't take my signature on these documents..."

"how did he know?..."swara thought and face expressions changed visibly.sanskar closed his fists in anger getting his answer.

"no its not like...."swara's sentence was not completed when sanskar picks up file and tried to leave but swara quickly comes in front of him.

"its not like what you are thinking...you are taking it wrong."swara said quickly,stopping him from leaving.

"stop lying....i didn't know that she will fall this much low."sanskar said through greeted and tried to leave but swara keeps hand on his chest,restraining him from leaving and looks at him with requesting eyes.sanskar cursed under his breath,puts file back again,holds her hand and makes her sit on bed.

"sit here..."sanskar said then goes and bring first aid box and sits in front of her and takes her hand in one and apply ointment with other hand.

"i am fine....there are only small bruises."

"i am already very angry...don't make me more."sanskar said in angry voice.swara just stares at him.after applying ointment he puts back first aid box and was going to leave when swara stops him.

"sanskar this file....please sign on these documents otherwise mom will again get upset."

"did you read it?..."sanskar asked in curious tone.

"no why?...what is in it?"swara asked shaking her head in negative.

"nothing...i will sign and give it to her myself."sanskar said and swara nodded.he picks up file and walks out from room.

**********************************

NEXT DAY

"I am really for yesterday....don't know how i loose my temper on small thing like that."shomi said in apologizing tone.kavya looks at her mother and rolls her eyes at her acting.

"its okay..."swara said with small smile.kavya gets up and walks in the terrace and calls someone.

"where are you?..."

"and why do you think i will tell you this?.....your mother is not enough that you are also calling."

"we are at your place and i am worried about your innocent wife.....poor girl don't know in which mess she is right now."kavya said in pitiful tone.

"what are two doing at my place?..."sanskar said,getting angry after hearing that.kavya cuts call and looks inside at shomi and swara.

"i am sorry mom but i am done with your habit of using innocent girls for your business."kavya said then takes deep breath and walks inside but gets startled seeing shomi getting really angry.

"why did you say?...how can you let him read it and take it with him"shomi said in loud shouting voice.

"he said he will sign and give it to you yourself..."swara said in scared tone.

"YOU STUPID GIRL!...DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID? THOSE DOCUMENTS WERE ABOUT HIS PROPERTY TRANSFER...."shomi shouted at her.

"how can you do something like this? and you asked me to take his signature?"swara asked in complete shocked tone.

"i hope sanskar didn't sign on those..."swara thought worriedly and started looking for her mobile.

"you dare to talk back at me...'shomi said angrily and moves forward but kavya quickly comes in front her and holds her.

"mom calm down...calm down.where are your pills?"kavya said,trying to control her which she was finding hard.

"leave from here before she kills you..."kavya shouted at swara,she quickly gets up and runs from there,scared like hell.as she was stepping down from stairs her foot slipped and rolls down on stairs.

"Swara!!!!..."sanskar shouted seeing her falling down as he entered inside and runs toward her.

TO BE CONTINUED.......