EPILOGUE

Yujin's POV

"So like... do you two have to be all over each other like... all the time? Is that just a thing now?" Hoseok questioned.

I snorted while Jungkook shot him a perturbed look.

"Hyung, what the hell?"

"It's a serious question!" He defended with palms raised.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "We need to find you a girlfriend."

The rest of the guys and I laughed at the exchange. I pried myself away from Jungkook's arms, which had been holding me hostage against his chest as we both laid against a wall. The rest of the BTS members were scattered throughout the room on the floor as well, as they were all taking a break from practice. I was here to volunteer some ideas and give some feedback.

"Oh give them a break, they're going through that phase." Namjoon directed the statement at Hoseok.

"I don't think it counts as a phase unless they're actually married." He continued to argue. I chuckled again.

"Yeah, but newly engaged—that's pretty big." Jimin commented and I sent him a small smile as my fingers moved to twist the ring that now rested around my finger. My smile widened further thinking about the proposal, and about the future I had ahead with Jungkook.

"We'll tone it down, Hobi. And in the mean time, I'm gonna help you get a girl." I declared.

"We should probably continue practice now." Namjoon stated after a glance at the clock. Turns out our 10 minute break had stretched into a half hour one. Oops.

Jungkook quickly leaped onto his feet before extending his arm out to me to assist me up. I gratefully took it and stood, but immediately felt a rush in my head as my vision went spotty. I stumbled over my feet as my eyelids fluttered. Thankfully, Jungkook caught me before I could collapse.

"Woah, Yujin, are you alright?" He asked as concern flooded his features. His deep brown eyes searched my entire face for any trace of discomfort or pain as his strong arms kept me standing.

I rested my hands on Jungkook's shoulders to balance myself up as I fought the threatening dizzying nausea. When I finally steadied myself, I nodded. Weakly smiling, I reassured, "Yeah, I'm fine, babe. I must've stood up too quickly."

He didn't seem too convinced as his grip around my waist remained obstinate. I met his gaze as I repeated, "I'm okay. Promise."

Jungkook begrudgingly nodded as I slowly peeled myself off of him. His arms lingered in the air by my side, ready to catch my incase my strength failed me again.

Which it did.

As soon as I moved to take a step, I once again felt the world spin around me. My stomach began to churn and a sensation I was all too familiar with began to present itself as the back of my throat began to sting. My hand clasped Jungkook's arm tightly as I anxiously searched the room for a bathroom, a trash, anything. I noticed that every male in the room had become aware of my state and was watching with worried expressions—Yoongi in particular.

"Yujin, what—"

I ignored his words as I dashed towards the trash can I had spotted by the door. As soon as it was within arms' reach, I tugged it close and hurled into it, forgetting and disregarding all of the onlooking eyes. Once I was finished, I let out a sigh and sat back, brushing the stray hairs that had escaped my pony tail out of my face.

Jungkook was right beside me, and he took my face gently in his hands as he examined me once again, lip caught between his teeth in focus. "How are you feeling, love?" The back of his hand touched my forehead.