Chapter 4

The busy streets in the urban city was filled with Japanese decorations of lanterns and signs of advertisements. The building from the smallest to the tallest shine with the sun.
Trucks and cars passing by as pedestrians walk. Civilians of Spice City are covered with different kinds of jackets, coats and other warm clothing, avoiding the freezing air. The three of you blended in the pedestrians, showing patience as the traffic light turned red.

Ritsu still on the lead to show you the people who will suggest your research place with Shigeo. Arriving in front of a small building, Ritsu explained, "This is the office of our friend, Serizawa and Reigen. They held a business of spirit consultation."
"Spirit consultation? Like, talking to dead spirits- wait what's the purpose of the business?" You asked in a tone of confusion.

"The summary of the business is about exorcism of the spirits. They get called and exorcise the evil ones," Shigeo explained. "Let's head in," Ritsu went forward in the building, you and Shigeo followed. Your mind still filled with confusion, thought deeply of how this business goes.

Exorcism, consultation. . . kinda like ghost hunting. Is that supposed be it? Guess I'll find out.

"Hey, Shigeo, Ritsu!" A sound of a man appeared, greeting the brothers. You scanned your surroundings to find the man but nothing. "Hi Dimple. Is Serizawa and Reigen there?" Shigeo asked and you still can't find the person he's asking. You looked at his eye direction, head a little upwards. And then you saw a figure-like lumpy object with red cheeks. You received eye contact with the figure.

"Whoa hey there! Is this girl with you guys?" The figure pointed at you several times.
   "Actually Dimple, Shige and (l/n)-San are partners for-,"
   "Shigeo! I didn't know you're dating a girl secretly!"
   "Dimple, no." Shigeo just gave the floating figure a look.

"Geez, okay. Talk about sense of humour. Since when did awkward-Shigeo go?" Dimple asked, swinging around Shigeo's eye direction. Awkward—the word that caught your attention. Well, all teenagers can be awkward. Adolescents enhanced their ability to be social, the rest are for you body sake. Self-confidence is what others lack. Including yourself, you can't even start a conversation.

"All teenagers can be awkward, " mumbling out of your mouth. The three glance at you.
  "It's true, right?"
  "You can't be wrong. I was not fully developed at the time I can't express myself." Shigeo did went to his full awkward stage.
   "That was during the time you have to improve for-"
   "Not the topic I was thinking of, Ritsu." Shigeo lightly blush.
   "Crushing on someone is pretty normal when growing up," Dimple informed pretending to know the situation Shigeo avoided.

The nature of finding a love interest.       "Well that can't be that bad, right? I mean—"
   "His crush turned him down." Ritsu cut through your words.
   "Oh."
   "I-It's fine. We talk once in a while through the telephone," The poor hopeless romantic boy added. Got to feel sad for him but hey, there's plenty fish in the sea right?

You cough, "We should head in." Ritsu chuckled, "Yeah we should."

In front of your eyes is just an apartment door. A business in an apartment room? Now that you noticed it, your guts seemed to feel doubt. Got to admit it that these are the friends of Ritsu and Shigeo you're talking about. The trust you built for Shigeo is still in a good condition. You'll just have to find out how good this business is.

Ritsu knocked and opened the door, taking the first steps inside. You followed along with Shigeo and Dimple. Laying your eyes to the entire room, it is an apartment but more formal to be a business office. Advantage, maybe the business has some experiences from the clients they received and helped.