Character & Info

Manik Malhotra: Missing since the night he was supposed to go meet his father, fours years ago. Malhotra's only heir, ex-leader of Fab 5, the band from the famous college S.P.A.C.E. Before his disappearance, everything in his life had fallen apart; his band Fab 5, his friendship with his band members who had been his chosen family and his complicated relationship with his mother which had become unrepairable after a revelation.

Nandini Murthy: a simple yet strong girl, an orphan who moved to Mumbai to live with her Chacha and Chachi, her paternal uncle and his wife, along with her younger brother Rishab. Had been the first one to challenge Manik's arrogance and cynic beliefs, and with time, they both had fallen for each other.  

Cabir Dhawan: Manik's best friend, ex-drummer of Fab 5, the cool guy had tried to showcase himself as a flirt and player in an attempt to keep hidden his sexuality, came out to Manik and then the rest of the members of Fab 5, had suffered a lot but finally, thanks to his friends' encouragement and his mother's late yet much-needed support has finally accepted himself.

Navya Naveli: Nandini's best friend and Cabir's housemate.

Mukti Vardhan: the ex-guitarist of Fab 5, had been Cabir's partner in crime but with time, their bond had weakened, especially after Manik's disappearance.

Alya Saxena: ex-member of Fab 5, Manik's ex-girlfriend and Dhruv's current girlfriend.

Dhruv Vedan: ex-guitarist of Fab 5, had caused the clash within Fab 5 by pointing out Manik's overprotective nature and his own inferior complex that had only deepened when he had started to date Manik's ex-girlfriend, Alya.

Harshad Saxena: Manik's eternal rival, Alya's elder brother, had recognized the attraction between Manik and Nandini before themselves had and intentionally and unintendedly had played the part of cupid in their love story.

Nyonika Malhotra: Manik's mother, trusty of S.P.A.C.E. college, a cunning and power hungry woman, yet a complex mystery. The relationship between her and Manik had been complicated, full of negligence and toxic in its nature.

Mr Malhotra: Manik's father, had married Nyonika in his early fifties, and in his mid-sixties, he retired, leaving his business empire in the hands of his loyal employees and partially his wife and had left behind his twelve years old son to move to Pune to heal and enjoy his retirement.

Venkatesh MurthyShannoo Murthy: Nandini's Chacha and Chachi.

* * * * 

A/N:- Let me know if I am missing someone or if I should add more information on a particular character... :)

Award Judges: if you are reading this story for an award, first of all, thank you for taking the time to read it, and second, it's rare, but you may find a sentence or two in Hindi/Urdu in few chapters, but don't worry, it's translated in English in the next sentence, it's there just for the sentimental value... ;D

I hope you will enjoy reading what I have written... :)