Chapter 6

Invisible

.•*•.VI.•*•.

     After he had brought me inside he helps me get warm, he actually gave me clothes that he said that I could wear temporarily while mine were drying off since I was not even able to find a dry spot on them after falling into the lake. He had started the fire and made the flames bigger yet not too big yet it does give of a beautiful light and the warmth from the fire does really heat me up. Though it will take some time before I'm back to normal body heat as the chill inside my body just doesn't seem to want to leave me. My heart is still racing and it beats faster now than ever, the fear that my body has for the man that enjoys hurting servants is still present inside me and I don't think it will be leaving any time soon and neither do I want it. The fear keeps me from making mistakes, I hope that is. "Now. Tell me, what is a human that believes herself to be the daughter of the Blackhearts, a Werewolf family doing out here?" He asks as he sits down in a chair by the fire while I'm sitting on the floor which is closer to the fire itself as I need as much warmth as I can get and I need more than he does as his feet only got wet form pulling me from the water and his clothes are damp and slightly wet from where he held me. I knew that he would not believe me when I told him that I'm their daughter, no one really does but it is the truth, and it will always be the truth, no matter if no one believes it.

"The Feast of the Wolf is this week and that is no place for a human like myself. I'm sent here every year" I tell him but I never look at his face. I don't even try to explain to him that I am their daughter as I know that no matter what I say he would never believe it and he would hurt me. Though my body screams at me to yell at him that I am in their family and I am their daughter I belong in the Blackheart family, but I can't. If I step out of line I can get executed, in fact I should've been executed a long time ago for what I have done, I crashed into him and I have made so many mistakes that should've cost me my life. Because of that I'm afraid of him, afraid of being hurt by him and afraid of being hit by him, he has done it many times to those who have disrespected him. "Well... little human Willow, you can stay here while the feast takes place. After that, I want you out of my property and I don't want to see you ever again!" He says and his voice is somehow dark and it forces me to shake yet I can hide that by the fear that is inside my whole body which I cannot get rid of and neither do I want it, though being afraid of him is not something that I find comforting. I don't question how he knows my name nor do I want to know how he knows, he knows what my name is and I have no decided if that is a good or a bad thing, both I suppose.

The very real and existing darkness that feels almost like it controls his voice is enough to send me cowing in fear of this more or more than I already have been and the fear is inside my bones and even deeper than that, I cannot stop it from digging its way through my whole existence. I snuggle closer to the fire and away from him to be somewhere else, no caring how it gets hotter when I'm close to the fire yet all I can think of is getting away from him Igor as far away from him as I can without killing myself in the cold out there in the process. I don't question his answer, nor do I say anything after those words have been spoken. I stay silent. I remember the training that my mother put me through which was agony to say the least but she shaped me into the person that I am today. I'm always to respect those above me, which means everyone as I'm the lowest form and the lowest life that exist in the world. I think I can be beneath the dirt that they walk on if one might compare me to it. I'm always supposed to look at then ground when someone that is above me in status and when my superiors are around me, never to look up at their faces as that is considered to be highly disrespectful, especially when it comes from a human as their logic speaks on how human eyes aren't worthy of seeing their features. I'm never supposed to speak my mind or even speak at all really and I think I have broken every rule that I have ever been giving which means that I don't think I will leave this cabin alive as I should be executed for the crimes that I'm committed.