Chapter 3

Anderson

I woke up to a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I said

The door opened and the beautiful maid I was drooling over earlier, stepped in.

I am still shocked with this girl's beauty even though she was staring at the floor the whole time.

"What do you want?" I asked in a gentle voice.

"The Queen sent me to tell you to come down, dinner is about to be served"the beautiful girl who I still don't know what her name was replied.

" Okay I will be downstairs soon, you may go" I said.

As soon she was gone I got out of bed and prepared for dinner.

               *.    *.     *.   *.   *

Malia

I have still not gotten a look at the Prince but rumour around the Palace has it that he was very handsome and he is every girl dream guy.

"Malia Malia" I  heard Tiffany, the Head maid call me.

" Yes ma'am" I replied.

" I have told not to call me ma'am, call me Tiffany" she said

" Okay ma-, I mean Tiffany"I said

" Good girl, now go and join the other staffs in the kitchen and bring out the dishes so we can serve the Royal family" she told me as I nodded in response.

I and the other maids brought out the food to the dinning table and started serving the Royal family.

I was serving Prince Anderson his meal when I accidentally hit the glass of water in front of him which went spilling all over his clothes.

I gasped loudly scared of what could happen next as I quickly apologize,cleaning his clothes when my gaze met his face.

I was shocked by what I saw.
This is the most handsome man i have seen in my entire life,deep blue eyes,firm cheek bone, pinkish lips.

Perfection.

I was snapped out of intense stare as soon as I heard the Queen's angry voice,

"You silly girl,how dare you spill water on my son,will you get your filthy hands off him"she shouted.

" Am so sorry Your Highness, please forgive me"I apologise quickly.

The Queen glared at me and was about to say something to me when she got interrupted by the Prince.

"It's okay mum,it's no big deal,I will just go and change"he said in a very calm voice.

He stood up and went to his room and got changed out of his wet clothes.

Shortly afterwards he came down and continued dinner.

Thankfully nothing went wrong again but the Queen continued to glare at me till dinner ended.

Thanks for reading
Please kindly
Comment and vote
Thank you.🤗