3

Andrew is curiously buzzing with energy as we approach the front of the building.  Personally, I am a nervous wreck. That Issac makes my body react in a way I haven't experienced in years.  Its like my teenage hormones have come on for round two.

Looking outside, I lock eyes on Issac. In all his handsome glory, he's leaning against his pickup truck, typing away frantically at his phone giving me the opportunity to look at him without being a creeper.  

Washed out fitted blue jeans, black muscle shirt, and work CAT boots.  He hasn't shaved, so has that scruffy look that makes him look, more relaxed. Jett Black hair is military cut, but longer on the top.  Just enough to run your hands through.....  Okay, that's enough daydreaming for me or I am going to actually drool.

You'd think I have never been around a man before. Jeeze Louise.  The way my eyes and mind wander over him is shameful.  And, I must have been staring a bit too obviously, because Andrew tried to cover up a chuckle by clearing up his throat.  Jerk.

"Have a good day you two.  See ya later foxy".  He winks at me as he steps back.

If I didn't know any better.  Issac growled at Andrew making Andrew smirk more like he knows something. 

"Already on a nickname basis I see."

"Yeah.  Trying to get under my skin it would seem.  Not gonna work though!"

I narrow my eyes at Andrew in a playful manner. Mock gesturing me raising his hands up in surrender he practically purrs out his answer to me, but locking eyes with Issac, "Common.  You needed someone to enter your life and spice things up a bit."

I roll my eyes and smile.  "And we both know that I need something a bit more spicy than that."  God he's like a juvenile brother.  I like him.

After we load my equipment in the back of the truck, Andrew walks over to open the door for me. I can feel hand on the small of my back while he smirks at Issac. I swear I heard him growl in response. Which earns a hearty chuckle from Andrew before he backs away.  Boys.

"All yours man.  Make sure she gets all the shots, and please don't intimidate her too much."

Issac stalks on over and reaches across me to open my door essentially trapping me in-between his arms, he looks over at Andrew.

"I got this."

As he bends down ever so slightly, I can feel his breath near my ear. "Now, that I got you, what shall we do first hmmm?"

My whole body just shivered and I feel my lower stomach flood with warmth.  Oh my.   I think I hummed out a response of some sort.

Opening the door for me, he chuckles at my response.  "Its not polite to stare little fox.  Hop to it."

Damnit!  I am all sorts of flustered.  This man is waaaaaaay out of my league, and I am not experienced enough to play a flirting game like this.  Yup.  Time to bring it back down to professional level before I make a complete idiot of myself.

Fiddling about with my camera, Issac hops in and leans over me to do my seat belt.  WTH!

"I am perfectly capable of fastening my belt Mr Blackwood." I pointedly look at him with what I hope is a disgruntled look which earns me a deep chuckle.

Oh that sound is so smooth and deep that my body practically throbs in response.  Every thing that comes out of his mouth has my body thrumming for more.

"Just making sure you're safe is all."

During the drive, it's like he's making sure his arm brushes up against mine at any opportunity he gets.  My brain is on red alert.  My whole body is reacting to him and I keep having to remind myself, though the guy is not my boss, he is a client.  It's not appropriate.  It's not appropriate.  I can control my own body surely.