Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After staring up at the ceiling for god knows how long I stumbled out of bed. I cocked my eyebrow at the two men standing guard and started to peel my clothes off.

" No matter how much you try to ignore me it doesn't change the fact that I will be naked in a matter of seconds." I said loudly, hopefully someone heard.

When they didn't respond I ripped of my shirt off and threw on the ground.

"The tits are coming out," I warned. 

Anything out of those men would have been a miracle. For five days they had been in there watching. Not me, but the room. Scanning the area of my bedroom for any threats. At first I just stared back at them but it was like they just looked strait through me. Two days earlier I got up real close and tried making them uncomfortable- they didn't even notice me. Yesterday I tried to grab onto them but the one just glanced down at me and removed my hand silently, with the same blank look.

I was mostly just pissed at Caine for forcing me into his pack and then ignoring me for a week. I hadn't seen him since the induction and I was ready to bash his head in.

Like, who the hell does that? He was not making a good impression as a mate.

So I decided to do the only thing that would somehow get me out of here.

I was about to remove my bra when the blonde guard coughed, " Please miss Blackthorn. Put your shirt back on."

I threw my hands up, "He talks" I said.

The other guard grinned a little. I put my white T-shirt on and stuck my chin in the air. " Well then Blondie. Please tell the Alpha I want to leave." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Popeye, which is what I called the other one started to laugh and leaned against the wall.

Which opened up the door way. "I wouldn't be laughing there Popeye.." I replied. This time it was Blondie's turn to laugh. Popeye snorted.

Blondie took three steps forward and reached towards me, almost as if he was about to feel me up. 

 The doorway was completely unblocked. Just the opportunity I needed. I jumped forward and flung the door open, preparing to sprint down the hallway.

I passed hallway after hallway and ran down and up numerous staircases all the while my two guards were running and yelling behind me. Everything looked the same. Every room, every hallway, every staircase. I was getting nowhere. 

After a solid ten minutes I pushed my way into a kitchen, after looking behind me and deciding I had enough time, I rummaged through the draws until I found the one with the knives in it. I took the ones that looked like the closest to throwing knives and made my exit.

Shortly after I ran into a dead end. A round corridor with five or six doors in a semi circle.

I turned my head to see how far my guards were behind me and collided with someone in front of me.

" Oomph!" I wheezed.

They grabbed my shoulders to keep me from falling over. I looked up into the face of man, with brown hair and green eyes and thick ropey muscles.

" Watch where you're going." He said darkly.

I huffed, " Sorry."

His eyes looked up and down my body, pausing at my breasts, then looking back at my face.

I shivered. What was with the men here?

"You shouldn't be out here alone," he said disapprovingly and grabbed onto my arm.