Yooie

"I don't wanna!". Minie huffed. Dylan was just rubbing his head trying not to lose his cool with the little. "Where is...". "Dylan". Hoseok says walking in. "Thank god". Dylan sighs in relief. "What's the matter?". Hoseok asked kissing Dylan on his head.

"Minie doesn't want to eat his food nor did he want to take a bath, he kept asking for a Yoongi?". Dylan said and Hoseok looks at the little. "Why do you want Yoongi?". Hoseok asked. "I wanna play with Yooie!". Minie whined. 'Is he serious?'. Hoseok looks at Minie confused. "Umm... Why? Didn't he call you a mean name?". Hoseok said.

"He what?". Dylan glared at Hoseok. "What the fuck did he call him? No better yet, give him that fuckers address, I'll make him eat his own dick". Dylan says playing with a knife. Hoseok takes the knife away from him. "Hey!". Dylan shouts. "Yooie said sawwy". Minie said. "He said what?". Hoseok blinked.

"No your talking about someone else, Yoongi ain't apologizing for shit". Hoseok said. "Humseok said swearie!". Minie held out his hand. "Own Minie a quarter". Minie said. "Spear a quarter Dylan". Hoseok begs and Dylan rolled his eyes. "What money do I have?". Dylan raised a brow.

Minie stomps his feet and they looked at him. "I want Yooie!". Minie yells. "Ok! ok!". Hoseok says shushing the little. "He might be busy, but I'll call him". Hoseok says taking out his phone. "Minie's gonna play with Yooie, Minie's gonna play with Yooie!". Minie sings while clapping his hands. "I'm not going to like him". Dylan hissed.

The moment the bell rings, Minie flew out the kitchen. "Minie!". Hoseok shouts running after but the little already opened the door.

"YOOIE!". Minie giggles and wraps his self around Yoongi. "Hey Minie, a little birdie told me that you were looking for me". Yoongi said. "Uh nuh! Birdie lied!". Minie said. "Really? So should I leave?". Yoongi said and Minie shook his head. "No! Yooie gonna play with me". Minie said. "Come! You have to meet munchy!".

 "Come! You have to meet munchy!"

"Is this your room?". Yoongi asked. "Yup! Well one... Minie has two rooms but I like this one". Minie said. "Minie". Dylan says and looks at Yoongi with so much hate. "Can you eat now?". Dylan asked. "Otay". Minie said. "Praise". Dylan hands the little a lunch box. "And since you didn't take a bath, you have to take one after nap time".

"I don't wanna". Minie pouts. "I don't want to play with a smelly little". Yoongi said and Minie looks at him. "No! Minie smells like candy!". Minie sniffs his hand but he didn't smell like candy. "You don't smell like candy do you?". Yoongi asked and Minie shook his head. "How bout you take a bath then eat so we can play til nap time?".

Minie's eyes lit up. "Yooie gonna play with Minie?". Minie asked. "Yooie is going to play with Minie". Yoongi grinned. "Otay!". Minie runs out the room. "Minie wait!". Dylan chases after him. Yoongi just smiled not seeing how his friend walk in the room. "Why are you being nice to him?".

Yoongi sighs and looks away. "I feel bad ok". Yoongi said. "You should be". Hoseok scoffed. "I know you don't like people and all, but come on! Putting down littles Yoongi? How low was that?". Hoseok said. "Look, I know that ok, so stop". Yoongi said. "Whatever". Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Minie is in the playroom". Dylan walks in saying. "Good, now we can go out on that date". Hoseok grins. 'Da-date'. Yoongi looks at Hoseok stunned. "And leave Minie with that". Dylan hissed towards Yoongi. "I don't think so". Dylan huffed. "I'll be in my room". Dylan walked out.

"Damn it". Hoseok sighs. "Oh well". Hoseok shrugs and turns to Yoongi. "Have fun with Minie... And good luck". Hoseok grinned and leaves.

"I'll need it".