Put In Check

As Shayna, Shawn, and Mac'Kenzie put on their jackets they walked onto the stone driveway. They decided to go in Shayna's SUV since Kenz's car seat was already in it.

Shayna climbed into the driver's seat, and waited for Shawn to buckle Kenzie in. When Shawn got into the passenger seat, he asked, "Baby what's in here?"

"Dont open that yet, we'll go through it when we get back home," Shayna said with a little attitude. Shawn looked up at her, but she just started the car, and headed towards the hospital.

As they were driving Shawn took Shayna's hand, and said, "I'm so happy that you are going to be blessed with the gift of motherhood. If anyone deserves it, It's you. You are going to be a wonderful mom."

Shayna stopped at the red light, and looked into the eyes of the man she loved. He meant the world to her, and now their world will be whole. Even with Mac'Kenzie. She kissed his soft lips, and pulled away from the red light.

When they arrived at the hospital, Shayna parked the car, and grabbed a sleeping Mac'Kenzie, and headed into the building. As they approached the desk, Shawn talked to the receptionist.

All of sudden a police officer walked up to them with his hand on his undrawn gun, and said, "Ma'am could you please put the child down.Then turn around with you hands behind your back." Shayna handed Kenzie to an irate Shawn, and put her hands behind her back.

The officer placed the cuffs on Shayna's wrist, and closed them so tightly that they were pinching her skin. Shawn intervened, and said, "Officer this is a misunderstanding. My wife is my child's stepmother. Miss Sherman must have been mistaken. Please release my wife."

After another moment Shawn talked to another officer, and Shayna was uncuffed. She rubbed her now bruised wrist, soothing out all the pain.

After waiting for another twenty minutes they were finally able to go see Ciara. Shayna was once again holding a still asleep Mac'Kenzie as they entered the room.

Ciara's back was to them, and she didn't seem to hear them come in. Shawn looked over her. Her right arm was in a cast, and she had a gauze wrapped around her wrist, where you could see a small amount of blood.

Shawn cleared his throat causing Ciara to turn around. She had a smile on her face, and that smile quickly turned into a frown once she saw Shayna. Not only did she not want to see Shayna she never wanted to see her holding or even touching her child.

She sat up in the bed painfully, and asked, "What the f*ck is she doing touching my child? Shawn why is this b*tch even here? This is all your fault. You ruined everything!" Shawn was about to speak when Shayna held up her hand to stop him.

Shayna handed Mac'Kenzie to Shawn, turned to Ciara, and said, "Listen, I don't nor do I give a damn what your problem is. You messed up my family, so if anyone has to the right to be angry its me. You are Shawn's baby mother. I'm his wife. There is a f*cking difference. The quicker you learn that the easier it will be.

"Now I will tell you this one time, and one time only. Mac'Kenzie is your only damn concern as far as Shawn. Ciara I haven't had to place anyone in the hospital in quite sometime. Now if you don't want me around your daughter go ahead, and take us to court.

"Grow the hell up, and stop being so damn childish. Something could have happened to her in that car, but I put aside our differences to protect you and your daughter.

"Now Shawn I will be downstairs. Kenzie is more than welcome to come back, but know this both of you. I will no longer be disrespected, by lies and stupidity."

With that Shayna walked out leaving them both shocked. Shawn placed Mac'Kenzie down on the couch bed then walked back over to Ciara. Ciara rubbed her temples, and said, "Yo b*tch is crazy." Shawn's eyes flooded with anger, and his voice boomed through the room, "Ciara for the last time. Never disrespect my wife. She made sure you were okay, and how do you repay her? You lied to the police!"

"Oh my gosh Shawn, why are you so thrown over her? Whenever you came over you never talked about her, and now its Shayna this or Shayna that? Ugh.... I'm so sick of this."

"Sick of what Ciara? We are nothing never were. That's what you don't understand. I love my wife, and I will go everyday until she knows that me and you were never anything."

"Shawn don't do this! She can't give you what I can, remember how happy you were when you found out you were going to be a father?"

"Not as happy as when she told me the same thing today,"Shawn said with a smirk.

He headed to the door, and said, "I don't know what happened tonight, but I know if anything would have happened to her I would have never forgiven you. I'll arrange with your mother to pick Mac'Kenzie up."

Ciara watched as he walked out the door, growing angry, and angrier at Shayna.

(A/N is Ciara crazy or what? lol tell me what you think! Thanks for reading God Bless Comment/Fan/Vote)