12

«Miss independent»

"Priscilla!", Jace shouted after the dark haired beauty, but she was already after Alec

"Priscilla!", Jace shouted after the dark haired beauty, but she was already after Alec. The girl turned to look at the blonde shadowhunter, not able to hear him anymore. "What? I'm going after him", she mouthed, making Jace raise an eyebrow. The blonde looked at Isabelle, who smiled at the tanned girl, going after her brother. "What is she saying?", the male shadowhunter asked confused but Izzy just shrugged her shoulders. "I'm trying reading Priscilla's lips, but there's too much gloss in the way."

Alec already reached the institute. He noticed Priscilla following him, but he wasn't in the mood to talk. "Alec!", the tanned girl shouted, much to her dismiss the tall boy didn't stop. The dark haired girl groaned when she started running to the boy, who suddenly took her hand so the two of them stood inside of the institute only seconds later. Priscilla tried to ignore the warm and comfortable feeling under Alec's touch but he already let go of her hand, walking straight into the training room. "Alec stop", the girl tried again but the Lightwood continued walking. "I don't want to talk." Priscilla nodded, understanding that he was hurt and mostly angry. He wanted to reduce his anger, destroying something, so he put his arrows and his bow away, to punch against the heavy punchbag. "Okay you want to fight? Fight me", the girl didn't let go, stopping next to Alec who stood on the higher training part.

Even though he was really angry and pissed, the Lightwood smiled when he saw the girl's heels. Then he turned harsh again, punching against the bag. "No", he replied. "No?", Priscilla repeated before she pressed herself between the punchbag and Alec, who nearly hit her. Quickly he stopped his fist, not wanting to hurt her. "I think now you have to." "Move, Priscilla", the already sweating boy demanded serious, but the girl didn't. "You don't want to talk? Fine, but if you want to fight, fight against me. You and me both know I won't go away. Even if I break my nails for this." The male shadowhunter grinned, knowing how serious the situation was as the girl mentioned her nails. "Okay", he replied, making the girl smiled widely. "Okay."

"But you can't wear those", Alec said, pointing at Priscilla's high heels. The girl in front of him rolled her eyes, before she slowly took off her shoes. "Look what I'm willing to do for you", she told the boy with a posed sad face. The dark haired boy smiled, his eyes glinting as the girl in front of him was there for him. She was just there for him and he couldn't stop smiling as he realised.
Alec never saw Priscilla without her shoes, which made her taller, but know she stood in front of him without them and he looked down at her. The male shadowhunter was as tall as 6'3 while the Gordan was probably 5'3, at least he assumed. Priscilla's eyes met Alec's and she laughed when she saw him starring. "I may be short but I'll still kick your ass." "Oh you won't."

"You have to be faster", Alec told the girl in front of him

"You have to be faster", Alec told the girl in front of him. She nodded, breathing heavily after all the two of them trained since more than an hour. Both of them were sweating and much to Priscilla's pleasure, the Lightwood took off his shirt. His muscular, runed body was obviously distracting her but she was also distracted from the big smile on his lips, that melted her heart. Happy Alec was simply the best Alec. Priscilla tried to punch him again but the shadowhunter managed to grab her fist, so she pressed her eyes together. "Stop doing this", she laughed. The tall boy used the distraction to grab her leg, making her land on the floor. "Ouch, Alec!", the girl shouted, leading the boy to laugh. It was the most beautiful thing Priscilla ever saw. The Lightwood wanted to help her get up but the girl suddenly dragged his hand down, so the boy fell down, too. He laid directly above Priscilla, his head nearly hitting her's since he was pretty surprised. Luckily he caught himself with his elbows, his body on the girl's one. Their faces were only centimetres apart as both of them laughed. "Revenge", the dark haired girl whispered, her breath touching Alec's face. "Well done", he said smiling.

"The mundane is leaving", Isabelle spoke up, as she watched the two shadowhunters grinning. Quickly Alec stood up, pulling Priscilla with him. "Nice to see you smile again, brother", Izzy smirked, walking towards the centre of the institute, the two shadowhunter following her. Alec put his shirt on and made his way to his room to take a shower while the two girls stayed with each other. "Why don't you do your own homework, just once!", the heard Simon shout at Jace, Clary between them. Priscilla raised an eyebrow at the leaving mundane, who mentioned that he could take care of himself. "I'm not saving his ass a second time", Jace spoke up. "Really Jace?", Clary asked, running after Simon.

"Fireball has left the chat." Priscilla put a hand on the blonde's shoulder, smiling ironically at him.
The two of them watched Clary and Simon talk, not hearing a single word but the tanned girl could sense that the blonde was jealous. Jace playfully punched Priscilla's shoulder, trying to distract himself from the Fray and her friend. "Go and take a shower, you smell like Alec." Priscilla knew he was right and walked backwards towards her room, showing Jace her middle finger with an amused smile. "At least I'm not smelling like love triangle."