Chapter-5: jealousy?

Harley POV:-

"For always lightning my mood and making my life more bright" what the fcx... he actually said that in front of everyone.. and on top of that Ailsa blushed... I just couldn't BELIEVE THAT AILSA ACTUALLY FELL FOR A MAN WHO SAY SUCH CHEESY LINES.

I decided to wrap up party as soon as possible because it was dammn too Hard and painful to watch them together. *cough* "okay so next morning everyone have to be at work so let's over this party for now" I announced.

"You really rocked the dance floor"

"Our office's star couple '"

"Aww... you two really look in love"

I heard praises Jack and Aisla were receiving.

"If they think Ailsa and Jack Make up the best couple then wait till I and Ailsa get back together" I said to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aisla PoV:-

I am still blushing with what happened at party...

"What happened Ailsa ?" Jack asked in car while we were returning home.

"Nothing it's just..." oh god why I can't stop blushing... ah I don't want Jack to see me Like this.

"Hey Ailsa about dance..."

"Let's not talk about that look we are already at home..." I said and left car to avoid any interaction... oh god I was blushing very badly.

Jack POV:-

"Hey Ailsa about dance...."

Ailsa left the car... I was worried if our dance pissed her .

"....I enjoyed a lot... and I really meant what i said"I continued to empty seat of Ailsa after she ran into house.

~~Next day~~

Harley POV:-

I was checking on employees when I heard Merida and Ailsa talking

"Oh god you two were so good yesterday" Merida said to Ailsa.

"Oh don't talk about that it was nothing" said Ailsa BLUSHING (what the actual Fk...)

"Shut up... you were blushing" said Merida.

"No I wasn't" Ailsa said.

"Yes you were even a blind could tell" said Merida. This really made me mad.

"Merida and Ail-sa..." I interrupted the two. "I see you guys are enjoying gossiping but can you continue later. this is place of work... so no personal talk"

"Okay.. sorry Sir" they both said together.

I was leaving that corridor when I bumped into Jack... I smirked at him. He bowed down to me in respect but he always looked pissed off whenever he see me.(since I'm his ex's-new man)

I want him to feel the same pain and anger I feel when I see him with my Ailsa...