C H A P T E R S I X

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 4 9 6

N O A H ' S  P O I N T   O F  V I E W .

"K-Killy. I need to pee" I whined. Killian grumbled from behind me but released me from his arms.

I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom and did My business, washing my hands I walked out and saw Killian, snoring while clutching my pillow really right. I wouldn't have a rib cage if that pillow was me.

I smiled and left the room, walking down to the kitchen and began making some breakfast, who doesn't like pancakes?.

○~○

I placed the pancake on the plate and smiled to myself as I placed the pan in the sink and looked at the kitchen. It wasn't even a mess, just a few bits of flour and that's it.

I went upstairs to Killian seeing him snoring him with his mouth open. I giggled and walked over.

"Killy, I ma-made breakfast" I told him. He didn't budge.

I huffed and smirked as my wolf Finian gave me an idea. I carefully climbed onto his lap and leaned down and left open mouth kisses on his chest.

He groaned and his hand came down and pushed my head away. I giggled and moved to his Adams Apple, sucking gently. I licked at it and a groan left his mouth as his hand lay on my back.

"Mmh, Noah" he mumbled.

"Killy, wake up. I made breakfast" I whispered in his ear and sat up.

He opened his eyes and blinked, sitting up along with me. I watched his eyes flicker red and I leaned back from him as sharp fangs pushed over his plump bottom lip.

"K-killy?" I whimpered. His eyes closed and opended, blood red.

"N-no" I shook my head and tried to get up but I was flipped over. My hands pinned by one of his.

"Did you miss me baby?" He asked as he nipped at my neck.

"N-no. I-i want ki-killy!" I cried and he chuckled.

"I love when you cry" he whispered and kissed the tear that slipped down my cheek.

I shook my head and whimpered as he continued to kiss down my face till he reached my neck and kissed over the two marks he left last time.

"Pl-please. I wan-want daddy!" I sobbed and he sat up, bringing me with him.

He hugged his arms around my waist and held me as I sobbed and hicupped.