Who Knows About Us?

SASHA

Okada poured me a glass of red wine as we sat in this room that had all the pillows on the floor. I felt comfortable and safe in his home. I really like him a lot even though we aren't going to be together. I mean, he hasn't brought up the g1 climax, but it's four days from 1stnight of the B block for the G1 Climax. I want to go to the tournament, and it's definitely on my bucket list.

"How did you know I like red wine?" I smelled and tasted this wine. It was a bit strong compared to what I am used to, but it's so good. I love red wine.

"You are very easy to read," Okada said, as he sipped water.

"I want to know more about you. What were you doing on that dating app?" I asked. I've been wondering since I saw that he popped up in my area. We didn't plan to meet. We were talking, and it turned dirty. Next thing I know, he's in Orlando.

"I was looking for you. I've been waiting for you since I found out you were single," Okada said, and he has such a calmness to him that's it's so damn cute. But, he's still very dominating in everything he does.

"Waiting for me? Why didn't you send me a DM?" I asked the obvious question. I remember when we met after Summerslam, and we snapped a picture. But, I was with Finn then, and I wasn't paying him any attention.

"Fergal," Okada said, and I need him to be more specific

"Yeah, and we are no longer together. It's been almost a year now, and I am glad I am not at WWE right now," I said as I sipped on my wine.

"I went back and forth about it in my head. When we met, I felt this attraction to you. It's like you had this light about you, and I had to have you. Tama told me about the dating app, and I checked a lot to see if you had joined," Okada pulled me into his arms.

Okada has fuck boy written all over him. He will do cute couple shit, and fuck you good. Then pull out the draw four card, reverse, reverse, draw 2, uno, uno out on your ass. I just can't figure out why my ass is at his house.

Oh yeah, the dick is impressive and I need it bad. Plus, I love visiting Japan, and it always feels like home to me.

"So who knows about us," I asked, cause I know guys talk. I am not stupid, especially since he's been plotting on me, and I am wondering why. "Wait a minute, did you only wanted to fuck because of Fergal?"

"No, I didn't reach out to you because of him. I didn't want to have any problems," Okada said.

"You sure this ain't a competition or something? I am not trying to get mixed up in the drama," I replied. I don't talk to Fergal, but I know he's always been cool with Okada.

"It's fine. He won't find out," Okada reassured me, and I sat in his lap. Having sex on the plane was hot as fuck, and I want to do more adventurous stuff with him. Finn was never spontaneous. We always fucked one way in the bed.

Okada kissed and bit me on my neck. He had this weird thing about me wearing dresses around him. I am not sure if that's necessarily a rule, but he's always touching my pussy. "It's our secret," he said as he nibbled on my ear.

"Yeah, okay," I said, it didn't matter what he said. He knows exactly how to touch me to get me to agree to anything. He played with my pussy and finger fucked me. I hated it until he did it. It feels so good, and I get so wet. He took his fingers out and sucked my juices off his fingers.

"You're mine," Okada nibbled on my earlobe, and it felt so good. I swear this made was created to please me, because I've never responded to any man like this.

"Kazuchika!" I heard a man yell in the distance and when I turned my head, I saw Tama Tonga. That caused me to jump from off of Okada's lap, and I spilled my wine. "Shit," I said, as I looked at the wine that split on the pillows. Thankfully, its all hardwood floors, so it only ruined the pillows.

"Sasha fucking Banks is in Japan with my boy, Okada. Damn girl, you didn't have to jump up so fast," Tama teased with a silly grin on his face.

"Did Okamura let you in?" Okada asked.

Tama smiled, "Of course, man. I saw if you wanted to go out since you're back. But, I see you are occupied by the lovely Ms. Banks. Damn, that dating app works, huh?"

I felt so embarrassed because I have been around Tama with Finn. Maybe I shouldn't have come to Japan or even messed with Okada. I am sure nobody knows that Finn cheated on me and is now marrying that woman.

Okada stood up from the floor and pulled me up. He grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear. "Go, wait for me in the bedroom. I need to discuss something with him."

I nodded. "Okay," I smiled weakly, but I was so embarrassed. I walked out of the room and headed towards his bedroom. I waited to hear them talk.

"You cannot date her. Fergal will beat your ass. I thought you were joking when you said you wanted to be with her," Tama said.

My heart started racing as I waited for Okada to respond. I am not sure what he's even going to say.

"I know that I can't, but she's..."Okada stopped talking and called out to me. "Mercy? You okay?" He asked, and I tiptoed to the bedroom. I was this close to hearing how he feels, and now I am not going to know.

————————————————

A/n: Okada's POV will be next! I am excited about this story and what will happen.