Chapter 4

It would've been easy to pretend that everything that happened yesterday was a fever dream. Except, you can't stop thinking about it. About the fact that Jeon Jungkook is your soulmate. Like how did this even happen?

You barely got any sleep last night with all of your thinking, which means you're super tired today. And since your appointment with Jungkook isn't until 7, you know that you're only going to get more tired throughout the day. Luckily, you only have one client this morning and then you can take the time to mentally prepare yourself.

By noon, you're completely done with your client and have finished cleaning. You're scrolling through Twitter on your phone when your door pushes open.

You gasp. "What are you doing here?" You quickly grab his hand and pull him inside, closing the door. "There are a lot of people in here, you could've been seen!"

"But I wasn't." He pulls off his hat and his face mask, smiling softly. You can't even be mad at him.

You sigh. "You know that your appointment isn't until 7, right?" You raise an eyebrow.

"I know." He steps closer to you and once again, you're frozen in place. He grabs your hand, lacing his fingers with yours.

You avoid his gaze, your cheeks warming up. "My hyungs want to meet you." He says quietly and you look into his eyes.

"T-they do?"

He nods. "I'm the first one to find my soulmate, so they're excited. Maybe later tonight?" His tone is hopeful.

You nod. "Yeah, sure." You try to keep casual about the fact that you're going to meet the rest of BTS, although you're freaking out on the inside. "Does that mean you want me to do your tattoos now?"

"I mean, if you're not busy.." He trails off.

"Lucky for you, you're my only customer for the rest of the day." You smile. "Go sit."

He lets go of your hand and practically skips over to the chair with excitement, making you laugh. After you gather your supplies, he hands you his sketchbook and you get to work.

You're a little bit more comfortable around Jungkook now, which makes it easier to focus. He watches quietly as you work, which is a bit intimidating but you keep your cool.

"You have a pretty voice." You look up to see Jungkook's eyes trained on you. You didn't even notice that you were singing along to the music playing throughout the shop.

Your cheeks flush as he looks at you with kind eyes. "Thank you." You get back to work and after a few hours, you are done.

You place plasters over the tattoos and then step back. "What do you think?"

"I love them." He grins. Then he holds up his phone. "I just texted the driver to pick us up, he should be here soon."

"We're going to see them right now?" You ask hesitantly.

He nods and then notices the expression on your face. "Are you scared?"

You nod. He reaches for your hand, grabbing it tightly in his. "Don't be. They're the same dorks that you love, I promise." You roll your eyes playfully and he smiles. "Now how are we getting out of here?"

"Well, there's an exit in the back room. We just have to get to it." He nods. "Hold on, let me text Sora that I'm leaving."

You grab your phone out of your pocket with your other hand and ignore Jungkook's smirk as he looks at your phone case. "Is that Twitter?" Jungkook peeks over your shoulder at your previous tab that was open.