3. Adore You

Adore You🥰

I clutched onto the saddle taking deep breathes in as I raised my feet up trying to climb on the horse's back. I yelped when my feet wobbled almost falling off the horse but Taehyung wrapped his hands around my waist holding me in place as my body stiffened. "Don't worry the misfortune is in a Shepherd's eyes, not his touch" Taehyung said making me bite my lips in shame. I pushed my hands against the saddle throwing my legs around the horse as I sat in place. I was a bit hesitant at first since I wasn't allowed to ride a horse but I remembered the deal I made with Taehyung. 'To put away any kind of social obstacle'.

When Taehyung led the horse by it's bridle, I shrieked as I swayed side by side on the horse not used to riding it. I clutched the strap hard while my eyes remained closed. "Open your eyes" I immediately shaked my head at his sentence. "Miss open your eyes and look where we are" he said as I opened one of my eyes peeking through it before I opened both of my eyes staring around in awe. We were passing through a small path in the middle of the forest. Colorful flowers and fruits, those I didn't even know the name of were hanging from their branches. Birds were chirping in distance while subtle sunlight peeking through the thick leaves falling on my face.

My smile widened taking in the beautiful scenery as my heart filled with such joy that I completely forgot about my unstable balance on the horse. Through the corner of my eyes, I could see Taehyung looking at me with a soft smile on his face before he fastened the pace of the horse making me bounce on it lightly except this time, instead of being scares out of my wits, I giggled wholeheartedly making his smile wider. I never noticed how dense the forests of Daegu were till now. It had been a long time since we started but still, there was no sign of settlement or light on the other side. I noticed Taehyung steps were getting wobbly. His legs were obviously tired from all the walk.

Although I was a bit hesitant, I called out his name making him turn towards me "Get on the horse. You seem exhausted". Taehyung's eyes widened a bit obviously taken back before it was replaced with kind and loving eyes. "I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable" he replied smiling at me. 'Why is he so kind?' "It's okay Taehyung you won't make me uncomfortable, besides I think we will reach to our destination quicker that way" I replied. "Are you sure Miss?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow at me making me nod.

I scooted a little giving enough place for Taehyung to sit behind me. He brought his arms around me clutching the bridle as he pulled on it making the horse move. I realized that I was no more scared of riding a horse as I sat perfectly fine on the top of the running horse. Taehyung pulled in the strap making the horse stop a few moments later. I let out an excited giggle as I found myself surrounded by several butterflies, each of different color. I raise my hand trying to grab atleast one of them but they fluttered past my hand making me frown. I heard Taehyung chuckle behind me before he told me to open my palm and raise my hand up slowly and so I did holding it in position for a while.

Soon a beautiful blue butterfly sat on top of my hand making me smile under the cover as I stared at the tiny details engraved in its beautiful blue wings. I blew on my hand making it fly away as we continued our journey. This time we stopped only when we caught the side of the beautiful colors spread all over the land in form of flowers. As soon as Taehyung helped me get down, I sprinted towards the garden, standing among the flowers and spread my arms wide letting the chilly breeze blow on my skin as I closed my eyes feeling something I haven't felt in a while. Liberty.

Don't forget to vote!!