çhåp 26

Warning: Language.

$Holly's POV$

The day had gone by fast. The boys, Tiana and I had decided to go out to celebrate our last Home Alone.
Seth had suggested we go clubbing and to my expectations we were at the same one I had been to the last time, all too many memories but hey i'm to have fun and enjoy the night.

I am wearing a nice blood red short dress,the dangerous slit went all the way up my waist exposing too much skin if you'd ask me but Tiana thinks it looks sexy so who am I to argue with the future fashion queen, the black thigh length heels was pretty much hard to walk in with me trying to make my way past the crowd of horny dancing fellas.

Tiana also had on the same dress only that hers is matte black with matching shoes, if I do say to myself we were looking drop dead. The boys are looking hot as usual in their casual outfit but I think D looked the hottest. He had on a simple white Louis Vuitton shirt with black crazy jeans, his shoes pretty much matching his shirt as well.

The night's been going so well. The VIP section is hitting well so far compared to the last time I was here. The fourth shot of vodka burns down my throat and at this point everything begins to feel unbalanced but I'm still fully aware.

I drag my way back to the crowd joining Tiana as we begin dancing our ass off, swaying to the music trying to be the sexiest we could, if you ask me where the courage is coming from I'd hand you a blank sheet of an A4 paper. Looking ahead of us was Dario, Ivan and Dexter facing us from where they sat with the other boys.

"Do you think they are watching us?" Tiana yells over the loud music "I don't know, been trying to figure out for the past couple of minutes" it was pretty much hard to see if they were actually looking at us, where they are sitting is darker that the rest of the room and due to the vape they were smoking the whole area where they where were foggy.

$Dario POV$

The girl's are looking fire tonight, since we got to the club they just parted ways with us and we were willing to let them enjoy themselves tonight.

They were putting up a show dancing their ass's off and damn she Scotty T knows how to shake some ass. Ivan stands, "I can't just watch." He walked his way to Tiana and in two blinks of my eyes they were hitting it off.

Ivan had unintentionally told us they've had sex a couple of times. But I on the other hand is willing to take things at Holly's pace. If she wants to get it done now, we are getting it done. If she wants to wait then we wait.

My eyes move back to Holly, if eyes could burn holes into someone I think the exposed skin from her waist down to her thigh would be see through by now "Damn that dress." I groan out loud as Dexter chuckles next to me.
"You had better not be staring." and this time it was Alec who chuckled.

"Only if you knew the dude has been eye fucking her since she walked through those doors."
Dillion speaks for the first time since we got here two hours ago, yet he had the highest body count which was only because I've got a girl I need to stay faithful to.
Dexter moved uncomfortably were he sat next to me.

"Anyways man's gotta get laid." Dillion gets up and walks off to a group of girls. "Do you ever wonder how he does it?" Alec shakes his head with amusement.
"Does what?" I replied.
Immediately Alec gets up from his present seat and sits at the vacant space next to me. "Doesn't talk yet knows how to pull any kind of girl to bed." I smirk as we both watch Dillon from a distance.

"Don't you know how to do the same?" Seth drops on the couch opposite him and it's pretty obvious he just had a good fuck, the dude never waste time in pulling girls for quick fucks. "It just amazes me how he does it even when he doesn't really socialize." Alec replies while clapping his hands to show his level of amazement.

"Sometimes I wonder what goes through his head when he sees girls." he turns to Seth "Probably calculating his moves and multiplying it by the girl he has in mind to fuck and then adding it with his dick. Silent fucking Devil" Seth jokes earning laughs from us.

"Man's got the looks and the brains." I conclude by nodding my head. "And yet you still top at both." Dexter replies, shaking his head.

I watch intensely as the girls began to twerk to the music, it's funny how any dumb ass random fucker thinks he can dance with my girlfriend. I watch as a red head fucker try's to dance with my mine, she moves away from him and to my surprise, to my fucking damn surprise the red douche follows her, before I could interfere and do things my way which was giving the crowd a good show Ivan was already on it.

My best friends never fail to disappoint, we weren't best friends for no reason. Alec and Seth try to block me from getting to them. "We are leaving."I said to them, storming out the building for clean air.

$Holly's POV$
I got into Dario's ride and shit he was pissed as hell but I on the other hand was way too unbalanced to care,all I needed to do now is just get to bed and sleep till my body needs to wake.

I glanced at the time on my device and damn, it's 4:39 in the morning.
"Are you okay?" Dario says "Yes I am good, all I need to freaking do is make love to my bed right now." I stare at him giggling. He smiles back at me shaking his head. "Looking forward to being the bed sometime?" I ask,  giving him my full attention. "Been looking forward to that since God knows when." he whispers, driving down the empty dark street.

Pls vote and comment 💛.