• S I X T E E N •

Quinton Wright |Que
Houston, Texas📍|3:27pm

Quinton Wright |QueHouston, Texas📍|3:27pm

(Diamond and Que⬆️)

"Diamond" I called out to my girlfriend.

"Yea" she said sounding annoyed.

"I'm going to Walmart do you need anything" I said. She probably didn't cause Diamond is a boujee ass person.

"That is a store for broke people. We are above that" she scoffed.

"Girl I don't care how much money I got imma go to Walmart. They snacks be cheaper than all them boujee ass stores you be going to" I said scrunching my face up. I just walked out cause sometimes she gets on my nerves.

She think I don't realize that she leave every night around 12 when she think I'm sleep then come back at like 3 in the morning. I really feel like she cheating on me.

*Skip to Walmart*

I just pulled up to Walmart and I was walking to the grocery side when some lil shorty bumped into me and she fell and clutched her stomach. She looked exactly like me like a split image. I helped her off the ground and apologized.

"My bad ma'am" I said.

"Boy I'm 21 don't call me ma'am" she said. Damn we the same age and we look just alike. I think this is the lil shorty my dad was telling me about. He told me that he recently found out that I had a twin sister named Kiana. I dont know how he found out or how we didn't know about her but I think I just found her. I'm just gone act clueless.

"Are you ok. I mean you did grab your stomach like it hurted" I said.

"I'll be ok. It's just that I'm pregnant" she said looking down.

"I'm finna take you to the hospital. Let's go" I said. Damn I just met the girl and I'm already protective and I'm gonna be a uncle. Turn up bitches!

"Sir you could be a serial killer for all I know" she said.

"My name Que" I said so she can stop calling me sir.

"I'm Keke" she said.

Kiana Wright |Keke
Houston, Texas📍| 3:59pm

Kiana Wright |Keke Houston, Texas📍| 3:59pm