Chapter 11

Above picture is of Sky 😁 he's handsome am I right??!?

Luna POV
I and Sky were singing as we got closer and closer as sky was about to kiss me.
"Luna I..." I cut him short by putting my hands on his lips shutting him up.

"Sky I can't do this...I ...I love someone "I said as sky hugged me.

"I know ,I just wanted to confirm, I wish you a happy married life, hope we are still friends ?" Sky asked as I was dumbfounded.

How did he.....how did he know I was married?!?!

"Of course we are"I said as I smiled.

"No go get him"Sky said as I ran over to the taxi and went over to the Frost Mansion.

........................................................................
I finally got to the Frost Mansion and then I went inside .
Aunt Genevieve didn't want me to go into Jack's study.
    But I got my way and passed , as I opened the door I saw Jack standing in a corner and Riley begging him to accept her back.
    "Speak of the devil, and she appears"Riley said as I glared at her and she eyed me.
   " What's going on here?" I ask as Riley stated.
  "I'm here to give Jack reasons why he should choose me over you" Riley said as she continued begging Jack .
   And then I did the unexpected. I went over to Jack and held him tightly and then I shouted at Riley.
   "If the world should know that you are trying to destroy someone's marriage especially Frost's marriage do you know what would become of you?!" I said as Riley kept silent.
   "And what gave you the idea that Jack would divorce me!? And I would sign it?!!" I said as I gripped Jack's hand.

Jack's POV
I watched as Luna defended herself, I was a happy when she gripped my hand.

"Cause I am his wife and I love him" She said as I was shocked Riley too was shocked as Luna looked at me and smiled.

"I think you have over stayed your welcome Miss Kenner"I said as Riley angrily left the house.

I saw was Luna was about to let go of my hand as I hugged her tightly.

"Did u mean everything you said?" I asked her as she chuckled.

"Every single word" she said as she hugged me back.

"Are you ready to fully become Mrs Frost?!?" I ask her as she furrowed her brows in Confusion.

You'll see ....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ashley:*drops pen and crosses her legs*
So..what did u guys think of this chapter?!
Who thought Luna would choose Sky?

How did Sky find out that our Luna was married?!?

What do you think about Sky's picture??

Did u see how Luna defended herself there??!!

She left both Riley and Jack dumbfounded.

Riley has finally given up on Jack , she's no longer clinging to him.

Emma hasn't come back yet. Where is she?!?

Find out more on Wife Of Frost

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

And try out my other books

Your girlfriend,
Ashley ❄️