𝐶𝑙𝑢𝑏 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠

---------𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢-------

When y/n is about to carry teresa, someone surrounded her and group of seven boys.......BTS....

Namjoon: What do you think your doing little girl?

Suho: And why are you disturbing her business?

Jimin: You b*tch-

Kai: Nah ah! *tch* dont curse at us!

Y/n: Aye! Can someone give me a-

Jungkook: A carry? pfft! your not even strong-

Y/n: *carried teresa's body* pfft! I dont need one! all I need is popcorn just to watch what is gonna happen next.....

Jungkook: You sl*t!

Y/n: Ouch!......you know, Imma just go with the body and I'll back again with some popcorn...sounds good?

EXO: YES!

BTS: NO!

Y/n: *sigh* Mr. Jun-myeon, what are you going to do to this pathetic lady?

Suho: Torture her, and maybe killing-

Y/n: Ok that enough, How about you Mr. Namjoon?

Namjoon: Protect her from danger....

Y/n: FOR F*CK SAKE! MR. NAMJOON! *they all flinch* I thought you guys are mafias!

They went quite when y/n yelled

Y/n: *sigh* Mr. Namjoon.....who are you working with?

Namjoon: With the-

Suga: With the Choi's..

Y/n: Those motherf*ckers! how much is the payment?

Jin: $ 442,200....

Y/n: Ugh! thats a small amout, just quit that sh*t, I'll pay you each $727,000 tomorrow in XXXXX building at 12:00 am....*throws teresa's body to Xiumin* you have her now Im leaving.....this is useless anyway...

Y/n passes EXO she was about to walk away when she remembered suho's dept...

Y/n: Ahem!....Mr. Jun-myeon...the diamonds?

Suho: Ugh! Fine! *gives a small black bag that is full of diamonds*

Y/n: Yes! Im going to buy new clothes and car now.....
*left*

Jin: Namjoon, lets just go and continue killing people its more fun than this

Maknae line: Yeah....Jin hyung is right..

Namjoon: *sigh* Ok, lets go...and taehyung call the choi's that we'll quit theres request

Y/n: *shouts* ITS ALREADY FINISHED, I DID IT.....YOU'RE F*CKING WELCOME!

Chanyeol: This b*tch!

Y/n: *ran back to the alleyway and tackle chanyeol and grabs her knife* Did you just call me a b*tch? Do you know what I'm capable of? *gets off*