Part 13

Your POV
I look at Jungkook, surprised and frightened at the same time. He's looking back at me. Won't he do anything? "So? Y/n?" Jaemin asks again. I snap my head towards him. Cat seems to have got my tongue. I gulp at his gaze at me. Will I get beaten if I don't say yes? But Jungkook's here.

"No." I say, looking at my empty plate. "But why?" He pushes the topic. Why? you ask? Have you ever seen a victim fall for her bully? I take a deep breath and stare at him. "I have someone who I like." I tell him that mindlessly. His eyes widen and he looks at Jungkook before looking at me. "Y/n, if you're saying this because I've been bad to you then please give me a chance. I can make it right." He pleads.

"You got her answer. If you excuse us, we gotta go." Jungkook stands from his seat and begins to walk towards the door. I follow him quickly, not wanting to be alone with Jaemin at this moment. Jungkook pays for the food before I can even say a word.

I follow behind him along the footpath in complete silence. "Do you wanna eat Ice-cream?" I ask, seeing an ice-cream parlor across the road. "No." He says in a cold tone. What happened? I slump on our way towards the building. Did I do something wrong? If yes, then what? Should I ask him? We enter the elevator. The congested walls around us, making the silence awkward. Shall I initiate a conversation? "Have your friends gone to their homes?" He just nods at my question. Okay, I think I should shut up. Maybe his mood was just ruined because he saw Jaemin. Why did Jaemin have to show up at the wrong time?

+Timeskip+
Another day passes with Jungkook not talking to me. Istg, he surely is bipolar or something. We just had fun yesterday and now he's acting like I'm his childhood enemy. Or is there another Jungkook inside him who's sweet and caring but another Jungkook who's as cold as ice and likes to get on my nerves?

It's 9:50 pm. I don't like weekends because I have nowhere to go. But I also like them because I don't need to go to college. And yesterday was so much fun. Can't we hangout like yesterday? I walk towards the kitchen and take some fruits out of the fridge. I start to cut them when Jungkook enters the kitchen too. I place the fruits on a small plate and think of something. He takes a water bottle out of the fridge. I stand behind him. This is the chance.

"Jungkook-" I stop myself when the plate falls from my hand as he turns towards me at a fast speed. I look down at the mess on the floor. "Sorry." He says bluntly and walks away. Fuming my anger, I yell at him. "Why are you like this?" He stops on his tracks but doesn't turn around. "Like what?" He dares to question back. I huff and pick the plate from the floor. "Yesterday we were just fine. But you had to ruin it by being the cold hearted boy, you were since the start. Is there something wrong with anything I did?" As if having no shame he walks towards his room. I place the plate on the table and follow him instantly. I need to get an answer. He steps in his room and just as he's about to close the door, I press my hands against the door. "Talk to me, Jungkook. Tell me if I did something wrong. Why are you being like this?" I try to push the door open.

"I need to shower. Good night." With those words, he pushes the door shut and I stare at the door dumbfounded. Some minutes pass with me staring at the door. "Aish, am I really angry? Yes! I am!" I stomp on my feet. "Yes, go for the shower. Maybe you'll get rid of your nonsense reasons for avoiding me with the water. What the heck? I feel like I don't exist anymore in your mind. You cold hearted bastard." I groan. He's inside his bathroom and can't hear me for sure but it's better to let my thoughts out. "You can't hear my words right now but please get this thing inside your thick skull. You don't ignore after telling a girl that you like her, you coward." I huff and roll my eyes.

"At least have some guts to clear your thing with her. Why am I even talking? Damn, if only I could punch you right now." I ruffle my hair and throw my head back with a sigh. "Ah right. I'm not a punching bag. But I could use you as it, right now. Don't even get me to start about that. I'm so freaking angry that-" I stop myself from talking more than this. What's the use anyway? And maybe he has his reasons for avoiding me. Who am I to yell in front of his door? I look down on the floor and touch the door with my hands. Can't I just reach him out and know his intentions? But there's a block and I can't reach him.