I Like Trouble

Azrael's pov

"You are the angel of death?" The women I now know as Linda asked. "Yes I am, I collect the souls of the dead and send them to Heaven or Hell," I answered. Linda seemed surprised by my answer, however, she quickly accepted it. I pulled out my blade and held it in my hands. The blade screamed at them to make the demons who stole my nephew pay. "Kill them all. Make the evil in the world PAY." Screamed the blade. I twirled it in my hands and stared at it. "Azrael" Lucifer called out. Snapping me out of my trance-like state. "Are you okay?" Amenadiel asked. "Yes let's just take care of the pest problem," I growled venomously. My brothers nodded their heads and led the way to Lucifer's car. I got into the back seat of the convertible. When Lucifer started driving like it was the freakin autobahn. "Do you plan on killing us?!" I shout. "I am the actual devil. I cannot die." Lucifer snapped back. "Why don't I drive?" Amenadiel offers. "Yeah NO, you got your paperwork from the same guy who thought Lucifer was a safe driver." I snapped back. We drove to the theater where Charlie was being held. "Alright let's keep it calm and not cause any trouble," Amenadiel said. "Well, that is bad because I like trouble," I said smirking. "Well looks like someone takes after her big brother." Lucifer teased. I gave him a glare. "Thankfully I didn't get your overly large head." I threw back. "Oh come on. Really must you bully me on that?" Lucifer asked exasperated. "Must your ego be so large?" I snapped back as I ripped open the door to the theater. We quieted as we stalked down the halls. "Lucy uses the shadows to disappear. I am going invisible." I whispered as I disappeared from view. "I hate it when she does that," Amenadiel said. I slapped him gently on the side of his head and stalked towards the demons.

Time skip
Bruce's pov

"So you think Azrael is THE angel of death and she has been hiding it all along?" Dick asked. "There is no evidence of Azrael's existence before she applied for the job at WE," I explained. "Guys this is ridiculous. You do realize that there is no evidence of angles." Tim cried out. "Oh come on what are the odds of her sibling's names all be the same names as the angels from the Bible?" Jason fired back. Tim scratched his neck in confusion. "I don't.. oh come on. Azrael is like our mother, she is my mom. She is the only person who cared how I felt both mentally and physically. She took care of us as if we were her own children. We cannot block her out of our lives now." Tim pleaded. "Tim I am not saying we cut her off. Just that we give off little hints from her history and see her reaction." I said. The boys minus Damian made reactions of relief. "Good I really don't want to lose mom now," Dick said. "Yeah, Ma is the only reason I come back to his hell hole." Jason released. Damian smirked evilly and walked off. "Damian where are you going?" I asked. "I am going to my room father," Damian said as he walked off. "He is going to do something to get rid of Ma isn't he?" Jason asked. "Most definitely," Tim replied. Dick rolled his eyes and turned back to me as I looked at a painting of Azrael the Angel of Death. "Mr.Wayne, Mrs.Canan is back with paperwork from a Club owner in LA," Alfred said. "Okay great, I will be right up," I replied. "Oh and sir I thought you might like my APPLE pie," Alfred announced. I raised a brow at the fact that we are stating the investigation now. I nodded my head and walked upstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Azrael talking to Damian. "How was your day Damian?" Azrael asked. "Just because you have Greyson, Todd, and Drake under your spell you will not control me." Damian snapped. "Right because you are far too strong for me," Azrael commented. "That is correct," Damian said and crossed his arms. Azrael smiled softly at him. "You are also far too smart for me," Azrael said. Damian looked shocked at her. "You think so," Damian muttered. Azrael knelt down to Damian's level. She looked deep into his eyes and began to spoke. "Damian you are the smartest child I have ever met and I have been alive for a very long time," Azrael said.

Azrael's pov

As soon as I said those words I realized that Damian must have never gotten a compliment before. Damian's eyes began to water and he flung himself into my arms. He hugged onto me and cried into my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the top of his head. I looked over and saw Bruce standing in the corner. "Go ahead to your room Damian and if you want we can do something together, okay?" I asked. Damian nodded his head and went to his room. "Hello, Bruce," I said out loud. "How do you know whenever I am around?" Bruce asked. "I have excellent hearing Brucie." I teased. "So I was told you have paperwork for me?" Bruce asked. "Yes, here is an offer for owning a share of the Clubbing company Lux," I stated proudly as I showed him the paperwork. "My brother owns the club and as a sign of his appreciation he wishes to give you a share," I added. Bruce looks at me shocked. "He quotes on quote says "I am glad someone is watching my little sister". I said quoting my brother. Bruce laughed at my antics. "I would watch you any day." Bruce smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Oh, Alfred made Apple pie. Do you want to join us?" Bruce asked as he hugged my waist. "Haha, do you know there is only one food in the entire world I am allergic to," I said smiling with a raised brow. "And let me guess. It is Apples." Bruce stated. "That would be correct Detective." I cooed. He seemed a little panicked at my name-calling. "Hah relax Bruce. It is just a nickname." I teased. "I am going to go be with Damian. While you and the boys eat apple pie okay Brucie Bear?" I asked. "Okay love, be safe around Damian," Bruce said as I walked towards the door. I smirked. "I highly doubt Damian could hurt me," I smirked and walked away.