04|𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑎𝑦

On the way at home, the two boys were silent. They haven't said something to each other.
Taehyung looks at the younger boy, who is looking down and playing with his sleeves. "So.." taehyung said. Jungkook looked at him.

"Did you expect me to come?" He asked. Jungkook just smiled weak. "Ah.. not really." He said. Taehyung just chuckled soft. He's happy that he could get him out that abusive house.

Then Jungkook his phone started to ring.
He grabbed it and checked his notifications.

Min_grandpa
(Chat Yoongi)

Yoongi
And?

Jungkook
You were right hyung :)

Jungkook
I'm in his car now

Yoongi
I'm so glad he came!!

Jungkook
Yeah

Jungkook
He's really sweet

Jungkook
He let me cry my eyes out in his arms which felt good

Jungkook
But we haven't really talk a lot in the car it's kinda awkward here 😔

Yoongi
Well try to have a conversation with him?

Yoongi
You're gonna live with him! You can't be awkward with each other for the rest of your life

Jungkook
Am I? 👀

Yoongi
I don't know- but you can't stay quiet try to talk to him 😔

Jungkook
Alright grandpa 😺

__

Jungkook put his phone away and sighed. He stares at Taehyung, who is focused on the road. Jungkook thinks it's pretty hot how he looks so serious. Taehyung noticed him staring and smiled. "Why are your cheeks red baby?" He asked chuckling.

Jungkook immediately covered his cheeks and started to smile. "Ah.. I don't know.." he said. Taehyung just chuckled.

Later they arrived home. They went inside.
"Well this is your new home." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled so bright. The walls were pretty gray. The windows were shining. The table wasn't made of broken wood. The couch looked so brand new. Jungkook felt.. save here. It didn't look like a haunted house here inside. Jungkook just kept staring around with a bright smile. "What do you think?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook turned around and looked at Taehyung.
"It's amazing here.."

Jungkook jumped on the couch and laid down. "It's so soft!" He smiled. Taehyung sat next to him with a bright smile. Then his phone started to buzz by all messages.

__
Pretty gay boys
(Group chat)

Namjoon
Yo tae did you pick him up?

Taehyung
Yeah I did

Taehyung
He's literally the prettiest boy I've ever seen

Taehyung
I let him cry in my arms before

Taehyung
It was sad seeing him like that :(