Unexpected Kiss

Author's Pov

" How can it be possible, Varsha? Everything is bursting my mind. Just before I came here, I heard Kamiya's voice recording which she pinged in our watsapp group. Arjun Anna left her in the temple to meet someone. Here you are saying so many unexpected things.

Is it means Pravna is not dead?" Ishu question aghast herself.

"Maybe or maybe not," Varsha replied.

"Can I call Kamiya here?" Ishu asked.

" No, Don't. She is already upset with all the things. Are you going to make her stressed by saying this?" Varsha asked.

" No, but" Varsha interrupted Ishu and said, "There is no if and but, Ishu. I don't want her perturbed because of this. We will find out about Pravna and also the person whom Arjun anna is meeting every month. Then we can explain it to her, "

Ishu thought for some time and nodded, "Ok, but what if our Arjun Anna is wrong. Kamiya's hope for this relationship will be crashed. I am scared Varsha,"

" Whatever it is, we need to face that and we will be there with her. It may be some misunderstanding too. Let's hope for the best," Varsha uttered.

" Arjun won't make any mistakes, I know about my friend. There is something more to this. I am going to ask him regarding this," Karthick said.

" No, then he will come to know about this revenge and all. And we don't know how he will react? It will make an unnecessary problem. And also we can't trust Akhil Anna or Arjun Anna on this matter fully," Varsha stated.

"Then how can we find the person?" Ishu asked.

" We can follow him next month to know the person whom he is meeting," Varsha said.

"How can you do that? How do you know when he is going to meet? We only know that he will meet that person on one of the Sundays," Ishu asked her query.

Varsha started to think as she too doesn't know the answer to that.

" Maybe, We can follow him next month on all the Sundays" Karthick told his idea.

" It won't work," Varsha shook her head.

" Then, what are you going to do?' Karthick asked.

" Today is the second Sunday of this month. Maybe he will meet that person on the second Sunday of every month right," Ishu said suddenly.

" Yes, Ishu. It makes sense," Varsha replied.

" Super, Ishu. You are brilliant," Karthick said.

Varsha rolled her eyes at him and he frowned at her.

" And also we need to find about Prawna's death. Maybe, it will give us some clue," Ishu spoke her thoughts.

Varsha and Karthick turned to concentrate on Ishu's words.

" But, how?" Varsha asked.

" I don't know," Ishu shrugged her shoulder.

" Today when you guys went to Akhil's house. Did you checked that room where you find Arjun's pictures?" Karthick asked.

" No, we don't have that much time to check onto it. Why?" Varsha asked.

" There may be some clues right," Karthick replied.

Varsha and Ishu thought for some time and they nodded at the same time.

" But, how can we check?" Varsha asked.

Varsha looked at Ishu like she is planning something.

" I know what you are planning. Don't. I am not going to help you with this. And I am sure that he will feel fishy about us if we go to his home again and again without any reason," Ishu warned and Varsha sheepishly smiled at her.