F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N

The week has been hectic for Shoto. After Neito and Katsuki's fight, it was confirmed that he was an omega.

He received a panicked call from his sister who said that their father was beyond pissed and warned him not to come to home for their winter break.

Now he has to deal with girls and boys alike throwing themselves at him, complementing his body, and just being weird along with his angered father.

Not only that but the class creep, Minoru Mineta was overly obsessed with omegas no matter the gender which sucked for Shoto. The continuous flirting was annoying and gross. He was technically the only omega out of the three in his class who was unmarked.

Ochaco had Iida and Kyoka Jirou had his best friend Yaoyorozu. He was of course happy that they didn't have to go through what he was going through. He knew not to mess with those two. Who wants to be mauled by an alpha? No one.

Shoto also had to start wearing a collar and taking medicine in the nurse's office regularly. He was also to be moved to the dorms purposely built for omega's where Katsuki won't be able to stay for more than two hours.

This was all stress enough, but now, he was sitting in class staring out of the window lazily. He was trying to calm his headache. Unfortunately the universe hated him as screaming came from outside. But not from the usual screaming blonde, it was coming from a girl.

Just then, the doors burst open and a blue haired girl burst into the room.

"Hello class 2-A! Nice to meet you!" She yelled, waking Shōta up. The black haired beta sighed and got out of his sleeping bag.

Following quietly behind the blue haired girl was a girl with light pink hair and a blank look on her face. Seeing the two next to each other made Shoto think of cotton candy.

"Alright class..." Shōta grumbled, "These are the two new students. Introduce yourselves and stop yelling."

The blue haired girl's cheeks bloomed light pink and she nodded.

"I'm Isabella Yamamoto! And this is my twin sister Abigail!"

Izuku raised his hand, his notebook out and a pen in his hand.

"Yes Mr.Green Bean?" Isabella asked, tilting her head with a smile.

"Oh uh, what's your quirk?" A smile spread across Isabella's face.

"Glad you asked!" She grabbed a bottle of water from her backpack and without a word opened it and dumped it on herself.

Some people gasped and Minoru wasn't trying to hide his staring.

Everyone watched as her hair turned transparent and her pupils disappeared. Her eyes started to glow and her hair resembled water. She raised her hands and water droplets began to flow from her fingertips. The droplets floated around the classroom, mesmerizing everyone but Katsuki who looked rather annoyed.

"My quirk is called Rain Dance, I can boost my agility, speed, and jumping ability if my skin is wet. It also gives me this cool ghost-like appearance! Sadly, it depends on how wet my skin is. My skin is absorbing the water so it will dry out eventually." Isabella moved out of her sister's way, not really able to fix her appearance until the water dries.

"I'm Abigail as you know, and my quirk is Fire Body. I can set myself on fire at will, my sweat is similar to kerosene which I use to set myself on fire. I can also choose which part of my body I want to set on fire." Abigail demonstrates this by setting her arm ablaze before putting it out.

Shoto felt his stomach churn, Abigail. He's heard that name before. Wasn't that the girl who had something to do with Katsuki?

Isabella's eyes scanned the classroom and locked onto a certain blonde. She let out a loud squeal.