LOVE AS A GIRL WHO RIDDLES YOUR THOUGHTS.

[ ☆彡 ]

[ ☆彡 ]

SHE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A SAINT IN YOUR OWN SKIN AND YOU THINK MAYBE SHE'S MORE THAN JUST A 4 LETTER WORD.

//

love's a champagne bottle of glowing girlhood. 5 feet of pure cherubic elegance you spent one too many montreal nights pining for while puffing out silicone smoke rings from a locally shoplifted shisha. she's a seraphic seduction strolling through the holly trees of your jungle madness, dissecting a sonnet of summertime confessions from her cherry flushed cells for you. everyone knows her misery would take a speeding gunshot to the head for your company. she'd bludgeon her heart into an exotic palette of coloured confetti shreds if it means you'll finger-paint her silhouette into your old spice scented sheets for another round of iced cocktails and full moon nights. she's the teasing sunlight in your marlboro-smoked bones, the satin ribbon keeping your heartstrings beating against her teeth when she kisses you into a pool of twilight sighs. look how the september moon blushes in her wake, starving for a sample of the savage romance dancing on the tip of her torchlit tongue for you. her laugh could damn you forever in maddening delight whilst your demons shout for her and isn't it such an extraordinary thing to find heaven within all this hell? aching for her is a sweet devouring but losing her would be storm-stitched suicide. so listen to me loud and listen to me good, pretty boy. when love threatens to tear away from your lips in the morning, don't you dare let her.