Chapter 26🍁

"Congratulations, You look so beautiful, girl!!" Tzuyu exclaimed hugging you tightly.

"Thanks, bae, and also what about you and Eric? When are you two going to give me news about your marriage?" You broke the hug and raised your eyebrows at her.

"Well, I kinda broke up with him," Tzuyu said as she started fiddling with her fingers.

"Omg!! How many breakups are you going to-" 

"Until I find someone who understands me and my craziness like you. What do you say, girl?? Wanna run away with me?" Tzuyu cut you in between and gave you a side smirk while draping her one arm around you.

"Hey girl, back off....she's officially mine now!" Jungkook came from behind, removed Tzuyu's hand and instead grabbed your waist pulling you closer to himself.

"Yah lucky you." Tzuyu and Jungkook throwing daggers at each other through their eyes.

"Will you two just stop!! Where's Kim?" You said tired from their stupidity.

"Mr Worldwide Handsome is right here. Now give me some space, I've to sit somewhere...these are very heavy." Seokjin came from behind with two plates full of food on both of his hands.

"Where were you and what are you doing?" Jungkook asked judging Seokjin silently.

"I was there all blissful eating where the food counter is and suddenly some girls circled around me and started asking me if I was a k-pop star or something and told me to gave them an autograph. I said I know I'm very handsome but I am not a star...I am a businessman but those girls won't just leave me. They kept pestering me for autograph even though I told them that I'm not famous. Some even started asking me for my number." Seokjin found the table and started blabbering while eating.

"So, did you gave your number?" You asked.

"Are you kidding me? I'm too handsome to do that...not everyone has the chance to have my number." Seokjin said while doing a dramatic hair flip.

"Oh, God!!" You all facepalmed yourself.

"And yeah, congratulations Y/n and Jungkook!! Now shoo you all I'm eating." Seokjin said and started chewing on his chicken.

"Aunt Y/n!!" You turned around to see your nephew Seo-Joon running towards you with his little legs and jumped on you as you lifted him in your arms.

"My baby!" You said and kissed on both of his kissable cheeks.

"Congratulations Y/n and Jungkook!" Yoongi and his wife came from behind and hugged you both.

"Congratulations cupcake...I'm so happy for you." Yoongi hugged you with a wide smile on his lips.

"Thankyou oppa."

"Congra-tull-ations aunt and uncle. I love you." Little Seo-Joon said and kissed your cheeks.

"Aww baby, thankyou so much bub." Everyone awed at his cuteness as you and Jungkook kissed his cheeks.

Your parents and Jungkook parents and other relatives all came and congratulated you both. Everyone was very happy and wished you both a long and happy married life. Then everyone sat and said a few things that they wanted to say to you both while you two sat there holding hands, listening to them while smiling.

When it was over, everyone gathered on the dance floor and started dancing. You and Jungkook also got on the dance and started swaying around when after a few minutes Seokjin came and said something in Jungkook's ear which immediately after that Jungkook took you outside with him.