9 - LOVE MAKES LIFE BEAUTIFUL

"Akil is my boyfriend after all... ", said Rithu.

"Is she warning you or something, Ruthless... He said he doesn't like her, she is shameless..", said Meesha.

"It's hot, Why are you wearing so much?", said Rithu and she tried to uncover Zara's coat with force.

"What the hell is she doing? Don't touch her!", shouted Meesha.

No one can hear Meesha and Rithu pull the coat off from Zara.

Rithu looked at Zara and she said," Eww, What is this on your hand? It is gross!", with an ugly expression.

Kennith far away from playing looking at them, he said," Hey bro, Look over there, it seems like Rithu is forcing Zara".

Akil on seeing Rithu pulling Zara's coat and with extreme madness, ran over there.

"Yaa, Where are you going? we didn't even complete a single game.", said Rohan.

Looking at Zara's pointing her head to the ground, Akil plucks the coat from Rithu and covers Zara, and holds her hand with his. Rithu saw both of them with a deadly stare, he moved Zara towards himself.

Watching them, Rithu got triggered and said," You are insulting me, Akil, for this lowly girl".

Akil passed over her with Zara, towards the ice cream stall nearby, watching them in one position," He is surely in love with her, isn't he?", said Meesha to herself.

"Aw, I want to go behind them, Shall I or leave them alone.", Meesha thinking herself by walking behind them.

Akil bought two ice creams for them. He handed one to Zara. They were close-mouthed for some time, watching the sea and hearing the wind. Akil progressed near Zara and her ponytail waved along the direction of the breeze and over his face. Akil was captured by Zara.

"I don't like her. It was a business agreement by my father and her parents to grow the business. They were just planning. I don't want it. She confessed to me months ago but I rejected her...", said Akil clearly.

"You don't have to, explain to...", said Zara.

Akil stopped her and continued," I think I have to... because I like you". He said suddenly.

Zara with her eyes wide open and startled for seconds and her face is getting hot and unable to move. Akil couldn't believe that he said it, he was looking at Zara's expression sharply. Seeing Zara, who was turned into a red rose, Akil slightly smirked. Meesha is so excited.

"What?", Zara asked silently.

Akil cleared his throat and was infirm, he said," I like you and I mean it".

Zara was so nervous and both of their heartbeats beating higher than the sound of the breeze.

"Do you like...me?", asked Akil. He waits for her answer earnestly.

"Just say it...say it...Yes. Yes. Yes...Don't play hard to get. I know you too like him. So say Yeas", said Meesha loudly and repeatedly.

Zara nodded and murmured," I do...I do like you".

Akil's face turned to Dahlia and they had been speechless and smiling.

All friends came towards them and by viewing their cherry faces, they came to conclusion and said," We can see a couple here, we're going, not going to disturb you guys and just continue".

Akil and Zara laughed and they confirmed and they all lost away.

"I'm too leaving, not gonna annoy", said Meesha and left.