19

A few months passes your parents and Jungkook parents reunited and met Do-young you guys had a nice dinner and caught up in many things as well on another day with all of Jungkook's hyungs.

Do-young now crawls and Kyong is 4 years old now. You go to the bedroom but don't see Jungkook or Do-young so you quickly go to Kyong's room. You quickly enter and sigh feeling relieved they are there. "What happened you look scared," Jungkook asks you as they all look at you. "No I was just looking for you guys" you sit down with them. "Mom look I'm playing with Do-young with our cars" you smile "that's good."

Jungkook gets close to you sitting next to you "Look at them playing they are growing so much" you nod as you watch them now that you realize they don't fight at all they get along well and Kyong doesn't get jealous if you pay more attention to Do-young cause he's small so it's going good.
Jungkook places his hand on your thigh you quickly smack him as he then removes it. "Ow, why did you do that."

"Not in front of the kids" then Kyong screams "Mom Do-young is walking" you both look at him in shock he takes little steps going to you. He then says his first word "Mama" you both were shocked and proud you hug him. Kyong smiles too "Yay he's going to start running soon and we'll play tag" Jungkook brings Kyong towards him "Yes we will" Kyong then stands up and sits down where he was and continues playing Kyong as well stands up and sits next to him.

You each get a car and start playing together the room gets filled with laughter. After a little while "Mommy can you make me a sandwich" you quickly get up "Yeah ok I'll be back" as you were walking out you look back and see Jungkook looking at you from up to down biting his lower lip "Yah take care of them ok" he nods and you leave.

"Kyong" Jungkook calls him "Can you take care of Kyong while I go make his milk I'll be quick ok" he nods as Jungkook quickly leaves heading towards the kitchen. You finished making the sandwich "There oh wait let me take some juice" you go open the fridge then Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist. "What are you doing?" He snuggles in your neck "I miss you" you laugh "Uh-huh now let me go Kyong's hungry."

He places you on the counter "Jungkook!" He kisses you roughly but you quickly break the kiss trying to catch your breath. "For real why did you come you're supposed to be taking care of them." He holds onto your thighs "Well I came to make Kyong's milk and also for you" he then starts kissing your neck sucking on it "Mmh Jungkook" you let out a moan. "Aish ok let's stop they are hungry" he quickly stops and brings you down "Ok hold up wait for me let me quickly heat the milk" you nod as you then carry the sandwich and the juice and he grabs the bottle.

"Ok let's go," you tell him walking out first "Oh wait Y/n" you look back and he kisses you once more. "Remember how you teased me when you were pregnant and well now you aren't and it's been months so watch tonight it'll be a lot of fun I didn't forget" he winks and leaves you quickly go after him.

"Here you go Kyong" he thanks you and starts eating. Jungkook carries Do-young and feeds him "Mommy what is that why is your neck red" you look at Jungkook and he looks away. "It's nothing sweetheart is the sandwich good" he gives you a thumbs up "It's always delicious" you let them play for an hour more.

Time passes "Ok time to sleep" you tuck Kyong in his bed while Jungkook places Do-young in his crib. "Good night guys," Jungkook says as he kisses their forehead then stands by the door "Sweet dreams" you also kiss their forehead you turn off the light and you both close the door going out.

Jungkook then pulls you and pins you to the wall. "Remember you're going to be punished for teasing" you look to the side "Are you for real they are here" he grabs your chin lightly making you look at him "I'm not playing and I guess we'll have to be quiet" you guys enter your room he starts smirking picking you up he starts kissing you while pinning you to the wall you wrap your legs around his waist. "Ok then let's have fun but let me lock the door" he lets you go and you quickly go and lock it you come back you push him on the bed and get on top of him.

Mature content ahead

"I'm in charge" he smirks and sits up with you on top. "We'll see about that" he kisses you allow his tongue entrance as you wrap your arms around his neck he holds onto your waist. You start removing his shirt as he then removes yours he quickly leaves a trail of hickeys on your neck going to your chest he sucks on your breast as you let out a moan. He then goes up nibbling on your ear "I guess the one in charge here is me" your eyes widened "What" he then switches you hovering over you. He removes yours and the rest of his clothes he places himself and enters you "J-Jungkook" you say then try to be quiet.

His thrusts become quicker making the bed move you hold onto his back lightly scratching him as your eyes roll back. After a while "Jungkook I'm close" his thrusts also become sloppier indicating he is close too. "Go ahead come for me" you come as you try to catch your breath he pulls out coming on your stomach he catches his breath and cleans you. He then lays down beside you pulling you close to him he hugs you.

"And you said you were going to be in charge" your smile fades "Hahaha so funny" you turn around and lay at the edge. "I'm playing don't get mad" he pulls you closer to him you start smiling he wraps his arms on your waist "I know you're smiling" he kisses your shoulder you face him. "I love you" he smiles "I love you too" you both end up sleeping in each other's arms.