Christmas Cheer! (Full Chapter)

"Y/n! Wake. Up!" As soon as I opened my eyes, a heavy weight was dropped across my stomach. A small 'oof' escaped from my lips as I tried to regain some air back into my lungs. In the meanwhile, my eyes were adjusting to the light, and I could make out the familiar figure who was draped across me.

"Jiminie oppa! You're heavy so get off of me!" I yelled out playfully. I giggled as I tried to push the dancer off my body. He complied, rolling off my legs then standing beside my bed. I slowly got up, rubbing sleep out of my eyes.

"You should hurry and get ready. Jin hyung's almost done with breakfast!" With that sentence, Jimin made his way out of my room. I groaned slightly, then slipped out of bed. I slipped my feet into my slippers and headed to the washroom to freshen up. When I finished, Jungkook ran through the door.

"Y/nnnnnnn," He stretched out my name. I looked at the overjoyed boy who was showing his signature bunny smile. "Hurry up! After breakfast we'll open up all the gifts" I didn't have time to respond as the maknae grapes my arm and dragged me out of the room. I didn't try to resist as I knew it would be futile against the man's strength.

So I allowed him to drag me down the hall into the dining room. I quietly sat down at the table as Hoseok set down the food. I looked at the direction in the kitchen and saw Jin holding two cups of coffee. He set one down in front of Namjoon, and the second one in for the ig Yoongi.

"Would you like a cup too, Sweetie?" He asked as he made his way back to the kitchen. I replied with a 'yes please', then faced forwards again. Shortly, we all filled our plates will the Christmas themed pancakes. Shortly, Jin returner with a steaming mug in his hand which he set down in front of me. I said thank you, and sipped the hot liquid as the maknae line devoured their food. Soon enough, everyone finished and made their way to the living room. I quickly dumped my mug into the sink and met up with everyone else.

"Merry Christmas, Yoongi oppa." I said softly as I sat beside him on the couch. He hummed a response and sipped his coffee. "How's your shoulder?" I asked tentatively.

"Eh, it's been better." Yoongi replied with a shrug. I didn't know how to respond, so I let the conversation drop. Eventually, Namjoon sat down beside me and we talked a little.

"Yah! Settle down." Jin hyung semi-shouted towards the bubbling maknae line. I stifled a laugh watching Taehyung's leg bouncing excitedly. "Give me a second to hand out the presents."

Jin moved towards the tall Christmas tree we set up awhile ago. It was covered in blue lights and silver tinsel. Blue ornaments of different sizes, shapes, and designs filled any empty space. Under it was a white tree skirt, looking very similar to snow. There laid nine presents, each varying in size.

Slowly, Jin handed out the gifts. All of them were wrapped in the same, snowman patterned gift wrap. Surprisingly, the vocalist handed me one, however I took it gratefully. On the last gift, Jin stood a little dumbfounded, and was clearly confused.

"I suppose we'll all open together at the end." He muttered out. I smiled a little, knowing t was my gift towards all of the guys. The vocalist placed the gift onto the floor, and eventually everyone opened their gifts.

I tore open the wrapping, and peeled off the tape sealing the cardboard box. I opened the flaps, and saw BTS's new album. Excited, I showed a bright smile that made my cheeks hurt slightly. Noticing another layer under the album, I curiously lifted it. The fabric unfolded to reveal a plain back hoodie. Curious, I turned it around. It revealed a large logo, coloured like it was the galaxy. Of course, the logo belonged to none other than the popular boy group I was spending the holiday with.

"Thank you guys!" I smiled out. They all grinned at me, and said 'you're welcome'. I threw the black hoodie on, and stuffed the ripped up wrapping paper into the now empty box. I placed the album onto my lap, and looked around at the other gifts the boys received.