Eight

Yoongi felt so useless.

  He couldn't even greet his brother, who had been touring Universities and only comes home on the weekends. It turns out that his heat lasted nearly a week, and it was proven to be an effect from the medicine. His dad had tested it, making sure. But he wasn't going to let Yoongi continue being a lab rat.

  As shitty as it was, Yoongi gave up. He knew that it was risky from the beginning, but they all thought that the pill would work. They had tested it on the animals that have a rut. They had made sure it was okay. But then again, they don't know how a heat feels in an animal, so they couldn't tell whether the animals were having problems in that area.

  Other than that, it worked.

  But now Yoongi's heat is over. And instantly, he could sense everything again. As he got ready for his first day back to school, he sighed. He knew what was coming. And he also knew that everyone would talk more.

  So yeah, as soon as he stepped on campus, people's eyes widened and people pointed, clearly talking about Yoongi to their friends. And class wouldn't start for another thirty minutes. Yoongi sighed to himself, instantly going to his first class. He brought a tangerine with him for breakfast and to have something to fiddle with out of anxiousness.

  He sat down next to Seokjin, who instantly perked up and looked at Yoongi.

  "You.." He pouted his lips out as he smelled for Yoongi's scent. "You were an Omega this whole time?" He laughed to himself. "Hoseok thought you were an Alpha. Little shit made me believe him." He shook his head.

  Yoongi smiled weakly. "People are talking about me." He stated. Jin frowned at him, holding out one of his two muffins.

  "Eat well, then." He said. "You'll need lots of energy if that's the case. Don't let them get to you, okay?" He smiled reassuringly.

  Yoongi took the muffin and swapped with Jin, offering him a tangerine. "You need breakfast too." He said. Seokjin shrugged, taking the tangerine happily, smiling as Hoseok walked through the door. "Seokie!"

  Hoseok pouted. "People are talking so much about you." He told Yoongi. "It's odd."

  Yeah. Yoongi is an Omega.

  The school knows now.

  Yoongi sighed as he put a slice of tangerine in his mouth. Class starts in ten minutes. It's already been such a long, bad day.

  "Oh?" Someone walked into the classroom, a big voice that grabbed Yoongi's attention. Yoongi bit harder into his fruit as Suk-Yeong came into his view. He felt absolutely nothing when he looked at him. Shocker. "I see we have an Omega on our hands." He said.

  Suk-Yeong walked towards Yoongi, leaning over his desk. Already, Yoongi hates it. He senses it all now. Knows the Alpha is too close for anyone's liking right now.

  "Leave him alone." Jin said, standing up to try and block Yoongi from him. Suk-Yeong merely glared at the Beta. And Yoongi suddenly felt guilty, yet protected by his friend.

  "Sit your ass down." Suk-Yeong put his hand on Yoongi's desk, glaring into Jin's eyes. Seokjin obeyed hesitantly, momentarily. "So," Suk-Yeong leaned closer to Yoongi's face, the most uncomfortable thing he could have possibly done. "Omega, huh?" He placed his hand on Yoongi's thigh.

  Yoongi immediately stopped his hand from moving in any closer, which it was most definitely doing. "S-Stop." He tugged, trying to pull the Alpha's hand off of him. But Suk-Yeong moved his hand into his inner thigh.