Q+A || Updated

Hello and welcome to the Question and Answer session with me, J, one of the moderators at Shut Up and Write. I hope you find everything you need to know within this chapter, but if you don't, then just send me a pm and I'll get right to you.

1: How will you promote my book?

If your book is successful and is chosen to be featured in this book, it will be promote  within the pages of this one by posting your cover and a little bit of information about it. When it has been posted you will be tagged.

2: What do I have to do to get my book promoted?

• Please follow this account so you don't miss any of our important updates. I mean a permanent follow and not unfollowing us just so we follow you back (we only follow official SUAW members) and you gain a follower.

• Please post this book on your profile and tag in it as payment

• Fill in the correct form which is located in the website box of this account

• Do not pester us, we have lives offline and will get to your book as soon as we can.

• If your book is unsuccessful please do not send us abusive messages or be rude to us in anyway, we will not tolerate this and we will report you to Wattpad

3: How long will I have to wait to see if my book is featured or not?

I am unable to give a timeline on when your book will be promoted but it shouldn't be too long.

4: Where is the form to get my book promoted?
It is located in the website box on this profile. If you click on that then it should take you to our LinkTree and you should see a screen like this. Please click on the Promote your stories with Shut Up and Write, button.

5: How will I know if my book has been chosen?Whether you are successful or not we will let you know

Whether you are successful or not we will let you know.

6: I've done everything you asked and my book has not been promoted. Why is this?
It could be for one of many reasons.

• Perhaps your book didn't meet our criteria. If this is the case I suggest you polish your work and then resubmit at a later date. If we say no for this reason it just means your book needs a little more work done to it. It is not a no not at all, but not at this moment.

• Maybe it's because you have been rude to us. In this case your book could be the most brilliantly written book in the world with billions of reads, but if you're rude, disrespectful or have an attitude problem then no. We won't promote you. This won't be a no, not at the moment, it will be a no, not at all. Threats, immature behaviour or completely ridiculous behaviour will get you nowhere, unless you want to be muted!

⬇️⬇️⬇️

We won't promote work of writers with bad attitudes

⬆️⬆️⬆️