interesting party (spicy)

It was 6 pm and the party started at 7.30 so Daphne and i got ready.

She wore a black skirt with a beautiful white top with a pair of white sneakers. I wore a shorter green dress with a slightly lower v-neck. With a pair of black heels. We both curled our hair and put some makeup on.

When we were ready it was time to go. So we both got our stuff and went to the party. it was really crowded actually, I spotted Blaise and Draco and went to them.

I knew Daphne had a crush on Blaise so I dragged her with me. She tried to stop me but I kept walking towards them. "Hey guys nice party" I said while i pulled on Daphne's arm to stand besides me. Daphne looked at Blaise and just stood there awkward, so I pocked her arm to give the sign to say something. "I- uh who wants to get some drinks?"she asked to us in a very nervous tone. "No thank you I am  good"said Draco my answer was the same.

"I will come with you Daphne" Blaise finally said. So they both walked to the table to get drinks.

"Is it just me or do they both clearly like eachother?" Draco asked to me. "I know Daphne has a crush on Blaise, so I'm waiting till she says something to him. But that is clearly taking forever"

"Well they look close to me now" Draco said while he pointed his finger in the direction of where Daphne and Blaise were standing. I followed Draco's finger and saw that Blaise had his arm wrapped around Daphne's waisted and wispered something in her ear, while she turned bright red.

"Well should I think we should leave them alone"I said while I walked to the dance floor and walked to a group of other Slytherin girls, I knew some of them and talked a little with them before dancing.

it was around 11pm when i felt that daphne pulled me by my arm and dragged me  to another room, when we stepped into that room I saw Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, goyle, pansy and 3 other people sitting in a room in a circle. as daphne and I sat down i felt eyes looking at me, I looked up to lockeyes with to beautiful blue eyes and I knew those eyes all to well. those eyes belong to Tom Riddle who was sitting across from me.

Blaise then put a bottle in the middle of the ground and said "Okay rules are simple, you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to kiss, see easy. Who is going first?" "me" said pansy will leaning forwards and spun the bottle it landed on Draco and she gave him a kiss, them Daphne spun the bottle and to her luck it landed on Blaise. So she walked to him and gave him a passionate kiss. and so on i spinned it once and it landed on a guy i didn't know so I gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

We played this game for about 20 minutes when it was Tom's time to spin. he spinned the bottle with little effort and didn't really paid attention who it was landing on.

I looked at the bottle, it was slowly stopping and it landed on me. i looked up and locked eyes with him once again this evening. He slowly walked towards me and i stood up, our faces were inches apart from eachother. He looked at me at he placed his hand behind my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

I had kissed a few people in my life but nothing came even close to how this kiss felt. His soft lips against mine felt amazing, like our lips were ment for eachother.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away, he moved his face next to my ear and whispered "We will continue this later, after the game you will follow me to my dorm" He then pulled away and walked to his seat again. i also went back and sat down with little butterflies in my stomach.

The game continued for another 15 minutes or so before the first few people went to there dorms. Blaise and Daphne left together so imagine what will happen between them.

I saw that Tom stood up from his seat i waited a little and followed after him. I turned to the corner and saw Tom walking to his dorm so i contued to walk after him, he was walkeing in a fast pase. so i had to walk a little faster then normal. when he dissapeared in his dorm in followed him in there.

As soon as i stepped into his dorm i felt two arms grab my waist and pushed me against a hard cold wall behind me. i looked up ans saw Tom standing infront of me.

"you will be a good girl for me, will you?" he asked in a seductive tone. "yes"i simply answered and with that he moved his lips to my neck. i immediately got butterflies in my stomach. I let out a small wimper and my breathing got heavier. Tom moved his lips down to my colar bone and sucked it hard. that would for sure leave hickeys. His hands moved down and unzipped my dress on there way down, making my dress drop to the ground.

He then moved his lips to mine again and slit his tongue in. i went to unbutton his shirt and threw it on the ground. "jump" he said inbetween kisses. And i did what he said and jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he hold me up with his hands on my ass

he carried me to the bed and threw me on there. He climbed ontop of me and kissed me again. My hands found there way to his belt, and unbuckeld his belt. I flipped us around and sat him on the side of the bed and i went on my knees infront of him.

He looked down at me with a smirk, and i pulled his pants and boxers down. I paused a second and saw his hard and big dick, he snapped me back to reality by saying "Go on be an good slut for me and suck my dick" and with that i licked the tip of him. He took a fist full of my hair and pussed my head down, i swirled my tongue around him and he let out a groan. He started to push my head up and down, making me slighty gag on him. "agh go faster y/n FASTER" he moaned out. He let go of my hair and i went faster and pushed my head down even more.

I started to see black dods, and my eyes started to water. But i kept going and Tom moaned in pleasure. He let out another moan and with that he cummed in my mouth and i stopped sucking. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "swallow" He simple said. I did what he said.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 2,
Hope you guys liked it so far. That was a very spicy ending what do you think will happen next.
Let me know what you think about it
Chapter 3 will come soon ♥︎♥︎

Share this story with your friends, on your social media (Tiktok, Instagram ect.)

And while your at it check out my other story

 It's a sad story so if your into that you should check it out

Okay that's all for now.
Love you♥︎♥︎