Good friend

y/n POV

He pulled away from the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "Should we go to my dorm it's getting late?" He asked. "Yes please my feet are killing me" I said and in one swift motion Tom picked me up. And he carried me bridal style to his dorm.

I was in his arms as he carried me and an idea popped in my head. I gave him a slight kiss on his neck. He looked down at me with a smal smirk on his face. I started to kiss him again and this time i started to s^ck his skin leaving a h!cky.

After a few minutes of walking we finally reached his dorm. On our way there i left him multiple h!ckeys.

He walked in his dorm and he sat me down on his bed while he walked to the door and locked it, i took of my heels and walked towards him while his back was facing me.  I put my head on his back and traveled my hands up his chest. As i went down with my hands i unbuttoned his shirt with it. After a while i had his shirt on the ground and i had unbuckled his pants.

Tom turned around and looked at me. "You look so beautiful." He said while placing one hand on my cheek. He pulled me towards him and kissed me. We then walked towards his bed. He laid me on his bed and hovered above me, and started to kiss me down my neck.

He reached for the zipper from my dress and pulled it down. Now we were both only in our underwear. He was about to unclip my br@ when someone knocked on the door. I just ignored it and kissed Tom again, But then that person knocked again. "Go away" Tom said. But the person knocked again and we both got annoyed.

Tom got of off me and i quickly put on a robe to cover myself up. Tom opened the door and Daphne was standing there. "is y/n here?" Daphne asked and i walked to the door "Yes what's wrong Daphne?" i asked "Can ii talk to you?" "uh yeah of course, wait a second let me put some other clothes on" I said while i walked to Tom's closet and took one of his hooddies and a pair od my pants.

"Okay ready, let's go" I walked out and quickly gave Tom a kiss.

"So what's wrong?" i asked.

"I was with Blaise in his dorm, when we heard somebody break something in the dorm next door" Daphne explained.

"So?" I asked while being really confussed.

"That dorm belongs to Draco, so Blaise went to his dorm and saw that he had smashed the mirror with his hand and that he was crying" She said and my face expression dropped.

"Where is he?" i asked

"Still in his dorm, Draco asked Blaise to leave. So when Blaise got back he asked to get you, He knows that you are friends so that is why i asked you to come with me" I explained.

By the time she explained all of that to me we reached his dorm. "Thanks for letting me know Daphne, i will go check on him. Will you please let Tom know that i'm with Draco"

"Yes of course i will, now go" Daphne said then she walked away.

I walked to Draco's door and knocked on it. "go away" i heard Draco say. "I'm not leaving Draco, please open the door" I said. "y/n is that you" Draco said inbetween sobs. "Yes it's me please open the door." Finally he opened the door, but i wasn't ready to see him and how he looked.

He had tears in his eyes, and tears were streaming down his face. He had bloody knuckles and he just looked so broken. I walked in his dorm and hugged him. We sat down on his bed and i looked at him. "what happened Draco, is it about your father?" i asked while i wiped a tear away from his cheek.

"y-yes" he said. "Did something happened while you left the bathroom" i asked taking his bloody hand in mine and looking at it.

"Not really i just got mad again while thinking about him, and what he said" He said intween sobs. Seeing him like this really hurt me, I always hated how his parents treated him, and at how good they were at pretending whenever i was around.