Perfect Night

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Logan

I was extremely tired. I wanted to just get home and sleep next to the girl I am head over heels for. We loaded everything back in the vehicles and finished our food. I had a snickers bar stuck between my teeth as I placed my rifle back in its case.

Sophie startled me, running her hand across my back, sending shivers through my spine and taking away my snickers bar. She bit it and smiled, I couldn't help but give her a kiss on her lips.

I grabbed her from her waist pulling her against me. Her soft hands hugged me around my neck. I didn't shave this morning since I was in her house. My short stubble grazed her making her giggle.

How can I put into words how I feel about this girl? She's changed me so much in such a short time. I'm not the moody bastard my friends used to call. I'd care less about anyone other than my mom and sister before her.

She's taught me to be persistent. To try my hardest and never give up on what I want. I came back feeling defeated this summer. Though I never loved Amber, it was a sure thing to stay with her because I thought Sophie would never give me a chance. I settled for less than average.

The only thing I was passionate about was my art. I could dream, and create my dreams through art. Which always had something to do with Sophie as well. She was my favorite muse when I held a brush or pencil in hand.

"So! Ready to get out of here and get ready for the party?" She asked excitedly. I grunted, I was feeling a bit out of the weather. But, I know she and my family have been planning a small party for me.

"Can't we just go on a date like we do every Saturday? I just want to spend my evening with you. We can go out to dinner, maybe a movie. . .or cuddle on my bed." I teased her, running my hands inside her shirt along her back and waist as I kissed her neck. She giggled in return, letting a small squeal out, making me laugh.

"No. Everything is already set up for your party. Babe, you know your mom's been working hard for tonight. She'll be crushed to see you go MIA on her. We can go on a date tomorrow if you want?" She said, going on her tippy toes, placing her forehead on mine.

I grunted and held her tighter. "Fine. But I get to pick what restaurant we go to tomorrow night." I said hanging my head. She smiled kissing my nose.

"Deal." She responds.
✨✨✨✨✨

It was 8:30 in the night. The party was lit. Way more people than I expected were here. I'll be honest, we don't tend to bring gifts when we get invited to birthday parties. But the table mom had set up with a cake my aunt made for me was surrounded with gifts. I was pretty surprised by all this.

People I'd see but normally didn't talk to were here. They all seemed pretty cool. They would all go and say hi to Sophie, which I didn't mind the girls, but I'd get a bit jealous when it was a guy. They'd hug her and kiss her on the cheek.