Her Smile

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

✨✨Third Person POV✨✨

"Regardless of what Logan says, I'm not falling for his stupid pranks this year. He better start acting mature already or so helps me God I am not holding back this year. I will retaliate, and he will be so-"

"Ahem!" Sophie's eyes widen as she sits on her side of the bench in the cafeteria and is interrupted by the very own Logan Spencer. She had been furious the whole day. Just when she'd start forgetting about the incident that morning, someone had to mention his name. The butterflies in her stomach would begin to whirl again, and she'd roll her eyes.

Annoyed and frustrated, all she wanted to do was sit with her friends at lunch and get her frustration out by talking to them about what was bothering her. Why did she have to get stuck with him for this project? To top it off, she still had two more classes to go to and was hoping she did not get stuck in another class with him.

She widens her eyes, and vertigo in her stomach plummets her into a whirl as if she was going down on a roller coaster at full speed. She turns, with eyes wide in shock and he stands behind her; arms crossed over his chest, and his foot tapping away on the floor.

"What, Logan? Bothering me in Mrs. McGee's class and getting stuck with you on an assignment wasn't enough torture for you? What do you want?" She tilts her head to the side, rolling her eyes and crossing her hands.

She tries to ignore the fact all her friends are giggling in the back, murmuring among themselves behind him, Amber glaring at her, throwing daggers with her stare, and fuming angrily.

"One, I have no intentions to prank you. At least not today!" He squints his eyes, shrugging his shoulders.

"Two, Mrs. McGee sent an email, she wants an outline of our paper by this Friday. So we have no choice but to start working on the report soon as possible."

"Ok! And?" She nods her head, shrugging her shoulders and narrowing her eyebrows.

"And! It means we should start working on it today. We can meet either at my house or I can go to yours, whatever you want." He shrugs his shoulder allowing her to choose.

"Well, I can't today. I have plans already. Troy and I are going out to the movies." She turns, giving him a view of her back, making him clench his jaw in frustration.

"Well, can't you just postpone it for another day? You saw how she got upset earlier, I don't want to get a ba-"

'Soph! I think you should go with Logan. Besides, I was hoping to get some other things done. I really need to get home to my grandma. My parents are coming down from New York to see me for a few days. I was hoping to spend some time with them." Troy purses his lips. Hoping she doesn't become upset.