The sickness

Chapter 7

Y/N slid down the door blocking it. Natasha turned on the light and sat right beside you

"Can you guys ever solve anything without arguing. I may not have been here for the battle of New York but I am here now. If we are going to be a team we are going to have to learn how to work together. Also Nat stop being so paranoid. Just because loki is staying in the room beside me doesn't change anything. Your room is also right beside mine so if it will ease your mind you can check in on me whenever you want even if I am sleeping. Later today I will be calling a meeting with the team so I can talk to them about their baggage with loki. Also, my hands hurt so I am gonna need to know you understand, and also is it hot in here to you"

Nat looked at you and wiped the sweat off your head and removed her hand when she touched you.

" Y/N your burning up. I understand no more arguing but we need to get you the infirmary. Like now."

Nat got off the floor and tried getting you up off the floor.

"Nat please stop. I am fine"  you signed trying to sound confident.

" okay fine" Nat signed. "J.A.R.V.I.S call Tony and the team to come here Y/N is sick, she needs help."

You heard what Nat said. "Nat.....No," you said in a quiet voice.

"You can talk." nat was confused

"Yes......I can.... talk.  Just don't.....trust people....to....hear..my voice..."

"Come on let's get you in the bed" Nat bent down and picked you up from the floor and put you on the bed. She came to the bed and crawled on the bed beside you to hold you. Not even five seconds after that Clint burst through the door and ran to your bedside. Nat just laughed.

After that, the rest came in. First, it was Tony but he was more gentle when coming into your room. Then Steve, Bruce, Thor. Everyone came but Loki.

"Okay let me the first one to ask what is going on it's 1:11 am." Tony said while putting his hands in his pocket
" Nat is overreacting," You signed, looking at nat.
" I am not overreacting your sick and you keep denying it and refusing to go to the med wing" Nat said

You were about to sign you're come back and saw something standing at the door it was Loki
Gosh does he not sleep you thought

Everyone saw you starting so they looked at the door too.

"What do you want raindeer games" Tony said with no emotion

"I heard the person in the walls tell me that Natasha called everyone here"

You started to turn a light red while you sign " How long have you been standing there"
Loki looked confused

Steve translated "she said how long have you been standing there?"
"Oh just like a few minutes"

You mouth the word okay. Clint reaches his hand to touch yours while at your bedside and snatched his hand away. " Y/N your....Hot" he said while shaking his hand in the air

"Stop being such a wimp," Tony said and came to touch you and said the same thing. while trying to ack tough when he was clearly, crying inside.

Steve and Bruce were smart and did not touch you and, Loki was still at the doorway. " wait a minute Natasha your holding her how are you not hurting"  Clint asked

" I carried her to the bed." Everyone seemed very concerned because you are never Hot or get overheated.

"Bruce go get a thermometer," Tony demanded
"I have one in my room. Steve go get the medkit from the med wing and Clint go get an Ice cold rag."

After that, everyone ran out to do their jobs. Loki was starting he wasn't saying anything but just...staring.

Word count:737

✨🙌THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. This is honestly the longest I have stuck to writing a book seeing people read it helps so much. Especially with me just getting over the longest writer's block ever. There is more to come. Some days I may post more than one chapter. Don't forget to comment what you think. And I will see you in the next chapter.🙌✨