15

───

───

     TŌJI WAS BEYOND CONFUSED AT what the hell was going on as of currently. there was nothing left but a piece of paper, with no traces of gojō, getō, sukuna, maki, and himari.

     'to my dearest dilf: tōji,

     I have been kidnapped by gojō and getō as a sacrifice to ryō — who's actually the demon: ryōmen-sukuna.

     I angered him and now he wants to eat my soul. please come save me. there's three days given.

     sincerely, (basically) your sugar mama: nakajima himari'.

tōji's brows furrowed as he wondered what the fuck this was, and whether it was a prank or not.

     his suspicions had settled once rumi had walked into himari's room, finding no one and freaking out as she read the note in the male's hand.

"WE HAVE TO INFORM MASTER HOTARU IMMEDITA—"

"no need", tōji interrupted.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO NEED?! HIMARI'S IN DANGER AND WE NEED TO GET ALL THE SAMURAIS TOGETHER TO GO FIND HER!!"

"I'll go get her before she becomes dinner", tōji yawned. "but first, I need a nap".

rumi stood there in disbelief as she was about to go tell hotaru, before tōji had spoken again.

"don't worry, I'll handle it swiftly", tōji quietly mumbled, making rumi highly doubt the male.

however, a small part of her chose to believe him.

     "himari-san, can you explain to us why we're camping out in the forest right now?", getō asked, clearly not pleased, but not entirely displeased